Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And story done. Still have side shit to do but wanted to get the story done. Overall, great follow-up to the core game. The final half hour or so of battles was a ton of fun.

Phin being the villain was SUPER lame and cliche. Especially her sudden "what have I dont generic turn at the very end. Oh well though. Minor gripe overall.

I'm really bummed I need to wait at least a year for the next mainline game.

17ff697c4bd86-screenshotUrl.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Soooooooooo do they not address that a black suited spider man is shown very briefly watching Miles?

They briefly show SOMETHING watching him towards the end of the game and its not addressed. Its cleary a Spider Man. I'm annoyed because I can't find anything on this. But there is a brief cut scene where Miles is swinging away and half a character comes into focus and it looks like Spidey. Why cant I find anything on this...

Maybe it was just one of the regular characters watching him? But why would the scene specifically show the back of the head of a masked character. WHO IS IT??

It can't be the symbiote because thats floating with *spoiler* in the mid credit scene. I know I fucking saw an unknown character.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I watched all the cutscenes available on youtube and no one shows it. Trying to think when it actually happened. Miles was swinging away from something. His Uncle maybe? Or maybe Phin and the camera pulls back and the half head of a character is shown watching...never to be seen again.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Went on a spidey kick lately since I watched no way home, then watched into the spider verse, I replayed Spider-Man remastered again, and started miles morales again.

My first time playing on my new tv with both and the original looks amazing, but Miles Morales is on another level. Performance RT with 120HZ turned on.

200.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got mine a month ago through playstation, still need to get games for it though.

Lotta good games in Sonys days of play sale right now.

-Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga - $47.99
-Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart - $39.89
-Ghostwire Tokyo - $29.99 (dont know if its any good)
-Cyberpunk 2077 - $24.99
-Hitman Trilogy - $39.99
-Kena Bridge of Spirits - $25.99
-Last of Us Part 2 - $24.99 (in case you've never played it, and if not, why the hell not)
-Assetto Corsa Competizione - $11.99
-And more!

I.........might be spending some money this weekend. I think most of these deals are good until like June 8th

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thread Info