Gaming Official Playstation Thread

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
:dunno: just gets plugged in every night and unless I play all day I don't have to worry about it.
This. My wife and I played Batman yesterday since about noon. Took a break for a couple hours and went back into it. Then I started playing apex for an hour or so. Controller still had plenty of juice left.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
DDFE779E-0097-41B4-92F6-337644332319.jpeg

Same here. Power strip for entertainment center has USB ports, bought cables on Amazon and the headset and two controllers are always on the chargers unless I’m playing.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
GOW will be huge this holiday. I predict Elden Ring, GOW, and Starfield battling for game of the year with Elden Ring winning the award. There isn’t much else noteworthy coming this year except for Redfall on Xbox and Ghostwire Tokyo on ps5 but neither of those are must haves.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
never finished the first one. feel like i should take another run at that before i pick up the 2nd one

Same. I liked what I saw I just went to another game and forgot to go back.

Playing on performance mode or full graphics/30fps?

Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima have a 60FPS fidelity mode. I know when reviews for DS came out, people said that mode was just as pretty as full fidelity and just as fast as performance. Might have dipped a frame or two here and there. So I just pick that and both games blow my mind how good they look.

Thread Info