Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Pay no attention to the mess. Just got it set up about an hour ago and I’m literally jumping from thing to thing since I have a couple days off.

It honestly doesn’t look that big on the wall in my opinion.

ADA24590-3AC5-4954-90C6-5527AE859786.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So the darkplates that Dbrand created for the PS5 and dared Sony to sue them.........Well Sony sued them :ROFLMAO: I always meant to order a set of those but never did. But apparently they were expecting this because they IMMEDIATELY put up a NEW set of darkplates that are a unique design and get rid of a lot of the edges and give the PS5 a sleeker look, plus they added vents for the fans, which is probably a good thing. Preorders are up right now but the first 2 batches have already sold out. I just preordered the 3rd batch which isn't expected to ship until January.... Hopefully these haven't been shut down by then :ROFLMAO: Got black plates, with white middle

Reactions: importcrew

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Im still rocking Fall Guys on a PS5 with OLED TV, so I am just not as hardcore a gamer as I used to be. :bowrofl:

At least boostedguy05 boostedguy05 has stepped up to be good at the damn game too, it used to be just me winning and the one night you joined us and knocked out a win in the group.

Did get Ghosts of Tsushima for Christmas for the PS5 so will give that a go in the very near future.

Waiting for the new Gran Turismo for sure.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Im still rocking Fall Guys on a PS5 with OLED TV, so I am just not as hardcore a gamer as I used to be. :bowrofl:

At least boostedguy05 boostedguy05 has stepped up to be good at the damn game too, it used to be just me winning and the one night you joined us and knocked out a win in the group.

Did get Ghosts of Tsushima for Christmas for the PS5 so will give that a go in the very near future.

Waiting for the new Gran Turismo for sure.

Ghost was fun. I blazed through it because I borrowed it, do I could give it back next weekend.

I'll have more of a push to get a ps5 once GT comes out. Till then I will be okay.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info