Gaming Official Playstation Thread

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
This sounds fancy

LOL. It really isn't. I just like hiding practically everything behind the TV. I also have a pipe chase that runs from behind the TV to a media closet for the surround sound. I just haven't used the surround sound too much as I need to upgrade my receiver and I'm cheap sometimes. Lol

I was thinking about wall mounting mine behind the TV as well. Ive seen a couple of different brands but still need to order something. I also have the Sony controller charger as well so dont need the controller mounts. I thought about mounting the Switch as well since I know the one website I saw sells mounts for the PS5 and Switch, along with Xbox.
This is the one I went with. Wall Mount for PS5 Playstation 5 Disc Edition and Digital Edition (Mounts The Console on Wall Near or Behind TV with Invisible Design), Including 2 Accessory Holders for Controller & Headset (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VW55CSZ/?tag=tcg21-20

I usually only use the "Hide-It" brand as I trust them, but decided to give this one a shot as it came with the controller mounts. I just use the bottom controller mount for my headset and no longer need a stand for the headset sitting on my fireplace. Couldn't be happier. I do have my sont dual chargers plus a 3rd controller. I also have a 4th controller sitting in a box still.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
LOL. It really isn't. I just like hiding practically everything behind the TV. I also have a pipe chase that runs from behind the TV to a media closet for the surround sound. I just haven't used the surround sound too much as I need to upgrade my receiver and I'm cheap sometimes. Lol

This is the one I went with. Wall Mount for PS5 Playstation 5 Disc Edition and Digital Edition (Mounts The Console on Wall Near or Behind TV with Invisible Design), Including 2 Accessory Holders for Controller & Headset (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VW55CSZ/?tag=tcg21-20

I usually only use the "Hide-It" brand as I trust them, but decided to give this one a shot as it came with the controller mounts. I just use the bottom controller mount for my headset and no longer need a stand for the headset sitting on my fireplace. Couldn't be happier. I do have my sont dual chargers plus a 3rd controller. I also have a 4th controller sitting in a box still.

I went and ordered that one along with a mount for the switch as well. Since Monoprice still hasnt shipped my TV mounts, I ordered those from Amazon as well and will actually be here today so Ill go and cancel that MP order.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I went and ordered that one along with a mount for the switch as well. Since Monoprice still hasnt shipped my TV mounts, I ordered those from Amazon as well and will actually be here today so Ill go and cancel that MP order.
Only reason why I like Amazon.... Same day or next day delivery. I get my TV mounts from Amazon as well. Any new TV, I automatically get the same brand I've been getting for the past 6 years. I'm thinking of a switch mount as well since my daughter has her switch on the fireplace as well instead of her room. Lol.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Part of the reason I didnt get the LG OLED. Had a couple guys at work complain about burn in with their older OLED TVs, but Im sure it would be fixed in newer gen stuff. Kinda like how everyone said stay away from plasma back in the day but by the time I bought one it wasnt an issue anymore.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
GT7 3/3/22
Screenshot_20210921-082614_PS App.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
My cousin keeps trying to push me to help him find one. I have yet to make a decision if I want to or not. Lol. Don't have much time during the day.

I just follow a few people on twitter and happen to be in the office on occasion when a drop occurs.

It's really easy to get them from Gamestop, but theyre bundles and expensive. Not sure many people want the bundles though I bought my first one that way.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
It won't be

I'll have you come by one day and see how tiny my living room is. 65" would be way overkill for the room. I had a 50" back when projection LED's and DLP's were the rage, then when that died I bought a 46" Sony thats been working great since then, but I think it's time to look into the OLED's now.

Thread Info