Gaming Official PS5 Thread

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Spidey 2 in 2023. Venom coming.
GT7 showed the original GT1 intro and then some really questionable gameplay. But looks enticing enough.
God of War looked good.

Rest of the show sucked.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Better quality. Replays look amazing, gameplay looks lacking.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Insomniac is on FIRE right now w/ the Marvel shit. This also had me audibly cheering. But god, when I heard Venoms voice at the end of that Spiderman 2 trailer I got goosebumps

Im also kinda excited about Alan Wake remaster. Never played the original, but I have always wanted to, and god of war ragnarok looks fantastic. I really need to go back finish the last god of war. I don't think i've touched that game since it killed my first PS4

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Insomniac is on FIRE right now w/ the Marvel shit. This also had me audibly cheering. But god, when I heard Venoms voice at the end of that Spiderman 2 trailer I got goosebumps

Im also kinda excited about Alan Wake remaster. Never played the original, but I have always wanted to, and god of war ragnarok looks fantastic. I really need to go back finish the last god of war. I don't think i've touched that game since it killed my first PS4
Dude, it’s a CGI trailer…. I agree, insomniac is a great dev but I wouldn’t be jumping up and down over announcements with zero gameplay.

Alan Wake is decent, but overrated imo. I thought Control was a lot better.

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Spent time today running CAT6 through the attic and had a run go to the PS5. 230 mbps down and 12 mbps up. Not a ton faster than on WiFi but I’ll take it.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nobody likes a bragger Lino. :bowrofl:

Guessing you have a better internet bundle than I do with those upload speeds. I was at 210 mbps down on WiFi, still not terrible.
Gig internet. Lol. I feel like every once in a while I'll have to power cycle the internet to maintain those speeds though.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Deathloop out tomorrow and it’s apparently a masterpiece. 10/10 by IGN and GameStop. You PS5 bros needs to get it and let me know what you think since us over on the dark side need to wait a year.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice. I still have to hook my stuff up. Waiting on my new TV to come on Thursday, and Monoprice to ship out the wall mounts that I ordered on Sunday.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I usually use the "Hide-It" mounts for my consoles, but decided to use some other brand (exactly similar). So now I have my ps5 wall mounted behind the TV. It also came with mounts for 2 controllers but I have a dual controller charger that I have sitting on the fireplace and use one of the controller mounts to hold my Astro headset.

Now will look into getting expanded storage soon with it being a minimum of at least 1tb. Just which brand to choose from is my question.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
I usually use the "Hide-It" mounts for my consoles, but decided to use some other brand (exactly similar). So now I have my ps5 wall mounted behind the TV. It also came with mounts for 2 controllers but I have a dual controller charger that I have sitting on the fireplace and use one of the controller mounts to hold my Astro headset.

Now will look into getting expanded storage soon with it being a minimum of at least 1tb. Just which brand to choose from is my question.
I was thinking about wall mounting mine behind the TV as well. Ive seen a couple of different brands but still need to order something. I also have the Sony controller charger as well so dont need the controller mounts. I thought about mounting the Switch as well since I know the one website I saw sells mounts for the PS5 and Switch, along with Xbox.

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score

This sounds fancy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom