Gaming Official PS5 Thread

wombat

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got shipping info... Also picked up 2 more ps5s from Target yesterday :io: (all spoken for, sorry folks)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Neither system has dick to play for "new" games...I wouldnt be in any rush imo. Well, if you have a One X or Pro, no rush I would say.

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean I'm still just fucking around on Fall Guys with my friends for the most part so I'm absolutely not in a rush at all, but still cant believe I cant find a fucking PS5 disc version this late after launch. :bowrofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'll buy one eventually. This summer perhaps. But with Fall Guys coming to Xbox this summer, one less reason to own one.

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll buy one eventually. This summer perhaps. But with Fall Guys coming to Xbox this summer, one less reason to own one.
Do you know if itll be cross platform? Like will we be able to group up even though were on PS4's? :dunno:

Im just over 100 wins now, so going better for sure.

New season in two weeks or so....

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
Amazon is dropping 46,000 of these of Thursday if anyone is still looking to pick one up. Not sure on the time yet.

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
They really need to start sending them to stores to be sold in store only instead of online where these assholes can buy them all to keep hoarding them to run the prices up.....

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Doubt it, the scalping market seems to be dwindling pretty good
Theyre still selling for $700+ on eBay, so theyre still going to be scalped like crazy.....

Until there is no longer people buying them for $100's more than they cost, the scalpers will still be using bots to get them.

1615921631354.png

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just follow the twitters that announce when they are available. I followed for a week and a half and got one. And that’s me trying to do it at work on my cell phone.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sony unveiled their full play at home playlist! Starting next week you'll be able to download (and keep) these games free, even if you don't have a PS+ subscription!

Starting on March 25, you’ll be able to add the following PS4 games to your library:

• The Witness
  • Abzû
  • Subnautica
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • Rez Infinite
Sony will also make four VR games available:

• Astro Bot Rescue Mission
  • Moss
  • Thumper
  • Paper Beast
You’ll be able to claim those nine games though April 22. A bit down the line, between April 19 and May 14, you’ll also be able to claim Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, which includes the terrific Frozen Wilds expansion on top of the main game (plus some bonus weapons, in-game resources, and tiny add-ons of that nature).
I've always wanted Moss for PSVR. I've played Abzu, and if you like Journey or Flower you should play that game. And Horizon being completely free is going to be awesome if you've never played that game.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I still wonder how I managed to snag one back when pre-orders first went up before launch. I NEVER get that lucky :ROFLMAO: Shoulda bought a lottery ticket that day.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also mentioned Xbox as well, along with anything else that uses any kind of silicon.

Does suck though, and the biggest reason why I have 2 words for scalpers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom