Gaming Official PS5 Thread

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
My PS5 crashes if I try to play a game while another game is downloading. Freezes, shuts off, and then had to rebuild the storage when it turns back on. Luckily I don't lose any data, but freaked me out.

Hasn't happened as long as I don't play while downloading.

Overall I love this thing though! Controller is absolutely awesome!!

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
My PS5 crashes if I try to play a game while another game is downloading. Freezes, shuts off, and then had to rebuild the storage when it turns back on. Luckily I don't lose any data, but freaked me out.

Hasn't happened as long as I don't play while downloading.

Overall I love this thing though! Controller is absolutely awesome!!
It’s got a recall already

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Never heard of a recall and a quick Google search results in nothing of the sort.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still on the fence, absolutely loving shooting zombies on the ps4.

Guranteed once an exclusive COD
PS5 game comes out I'll be getting a new console.

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Looks like the coating is thin since you can still see the raised PlayStation symbols.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bruh, already signed up for that. Have a Dbrand case for my phone, they make good shit

Also contemplating designing a custom controller on https://www.colorware.com/ , but it gets quite pricey.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
importcrew importcrew

Gonna have a go at the RE demo again w/ these things and see whats what. Then maybe I'll play some Valhalla for the hell of it since I haven't touched that game this weekend. Hope these are worth the hype :LOL:

Thank god walmart had their pick up dispensary right as you walk in the door. Didn't have to venture too far into that place. Tho the girl did have to run back somewhere to grab my order for some reason......

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
importcrew importcrew

Gonna have a go at the RE demo again w/ these things and see whats what. Then maybe I'll play some Valhalla for the hell of it since I haven't touched that game this weekend. Hope these are worth the hype :LOL:

Thank god walmart had their pick up dispensary right as you walk in the door. Didn't have to venture too far into that place. Tho the girl did have to run back somewhere to grab my order for some reason......
Keep me updated on how those are. I used to have the original ps headsets with the Bluetooth dongle with the original ps4. Those weren't to bad and I was able to change the volume between game and voice chat. That's what I'm looking for.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Actually I guess I should probably charge them a bit first. Not used to these new fangled headsets and their no wires wizardry.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Keep me updated on how those are. I used to have the original ps headsets with the Bluetooth dongle with the original ps4. Those weren't to bad and I was able to change the volume between game and voice chat. That's what I'm looking for.
These do have a toggle button on them that say game on one side and chat on the other so I assume thats what that does. And it has a monitor switch so you can hear your own voice also, if needed.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
These do have a toggle button on them that say game on one side and chat on the other so I assume thats what that does. And it has a monitor switch so you can hear your own voice also, if needed.
Sounds just like the original ps headsets. Might have to pick one of these up for the time being. :bigthumb:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom