Gaming Official Playstation Thread

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I want this for 1 game and 1 game alone, Baldurs Gate 3. I’ve heard it’s great on PS5. I guess I can see how reviews are on the Xbox, I haven’t had a Sony product in a while and that’s why I was leaning that way.

If you ain’t selling then IDGAF!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
shawn michaels dx GIF by WWE

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Eh. My old ass OLED can't even take advantage of everything the standard PS5 can do, so if/when this thing does eventually come out, I don't see myself upgrading. PS4 to PS4 Pro was kind of a no brainer, but I don't see being that same kind of leap, especially if you don't have all the other hardware to REALLY take advantage.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Eh. My old ass OLED can't even take advantage of everything the standard PS5 can do, so if/when this thing does eventually come out, I don't see myself upgrading. PS4 to PS4 Pro was kind of a no brainer, but I don't see being that same kind of leap, especially if you don't have all the other hardware to REALLY take advantage.
I'll be skipping this upgrade. Especially if rumor is that the next Gen will be coming out within the next few years. I can wait.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I think you’d like Horizon Zero Dawn Forbidden West
This just hit steam. I’ve had it on my wishlist for a while. It’s downloading now.

I bought the original a while ago and never got around to playing it. Guess I should beat that first.

• Love
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just saw a stat on Twitter that ps5 sales are lagging behind ps4 sales in Europe by a wide margin. Xbox series is selling similar to Xbox one which was considered mostly a failure.

I get the sense that console gaming is either going to die or change dramatically to survive moving forward. Kinda sucks.

I honestly would not be suprised if MS and Sony just became software developers only and sold on PC and whatever Nintendo makes. Hardware sales dont seem to matter much anymore with all of the costs that it takes to get a machine from creation to someones living room.

Software sales, easy peasy.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I honestly would not be suprised if MS and Sony just became software developers only and sold on PC and whatever Nintendo makes. Hardware sales dont seem to matter much anymore with all of the costs that it takes to get a machine from creation to someones living room.

Software sales, easy peasy.
Agreed. I think the next Xbox console will be a pre-packaged PC. Both Sony and Xbox actually lose money on hardware.

Reactions: Fish

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I finally finally got the shield Weaver armor in horizon zero Dawn. I am now a walking god of destruction.

When I first saw a thunder jaw I said what the fuck is that and scampered away as quietly as possible.

Now I specifically go looking for them so I can kill them for their parts and then I do it again until my inventory is full

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thread Info