📸 Photography Official post your pet thread

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Almost forgot is it strange she don’t like to pee on her long walks? But she does pee when I take her to the back yard. So far since Saturday I’ve gotten her to poop 2 times on short walks and pee maybe 2 times since Friday we got her. Maybe I’m just paranoid but my cavapoo pees like 20 times on people’s yards. Lily don’t care much to smell poles, trees or fire hydrants my other dog is all over it. I do know this he can hold her poop way longer and pee than the other dog my other dog must have a super fast metabolism she goes for walks it’s guaranteed she takes care of business.

My dog will only pee and poop in his own yard. He's also a rescue and we've had him 5 years, but he hasn't changed.
Not sure what the deal is with that. I've taken him on long drives and he'll hold it until he gets home. Sometimes to the point where his legs will start shaking if he's got to poo bad as he tries to keep his butthole slammed shut until we get home.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My dog will only pee and poop in his own yard. He's also a rescue and we've had him 5 years, but he hasn't changed.
Not sure what the deal is with that. I've taken him on long drives and he'll hold it until he gets home. Sometimes to the point where his legs will start shaking if he's got to poo bad as he tries to keep his butthole slammed shut until we get home.

+1 for a rescue (if it matters) that does the exact same thing to the T.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Such a good Boy ?

20230301_075422.jpg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Lily is doing great she has her first doctors appointment Saturday for her shots after that she has an appointment for her grooming on Tuesday. No potty mistakes inside the house but she only pees and poops in the backyard I took her for 2 long walks yesterday and nothing. She is watching what the other dog is doing on her walks and is starting to use her nose more. I’m hoping it’s a matter of time before she is more comfortable doing potty on her walks.

IMG_3872.jpg

There is only one problem people are scared of both my dogs when I walk them they either cross the street or turn around and there dogs start to whimper, cry with fear. It’s tough having 2 PITBULLS with all that muscle when I walk them.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Bug got into a light fixture today and created the perfect opportunity to capture Shadow's unique pupils. She likely has either a congenital defect or had her nerves damaged through some process when she was young. This doesn't bother her at all, no issues tracking and pouncing on stuff.

Its more prominent in her right eye but her pupils don't constrict propertly. In bright light they form a triangle shape. Makes her look a bit cross eyed and crazy.

1678470615358.jpeg

1678470748432.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Lily is doing great she has her first doctors appointment Saturday for her shots after that she has an appointment for her grooming on Tuesday. No potty mistakes inside the house but she only pees and poops in the backyard I took her for 2 long walks yesterday and nothing. She is watching what the other dog is doing on her walks and is starting to use her nose more. I’m hoping it’s a matter of time before she is more comfortable doing potty on her walks.

View attachment 153360

There is only one problem people are scared of both my dogs when I walk them they either cross the street or turn around and there dogs start to whimper, cry with fear. It’s tough having 2 PITBULLS with all that muscle when I walk them.
Why do you want your dog to shit during walks? Then you gotta pick it up with one of those bags. My dogs always are taught to shit in our yard only. Then I can use the pooper scooper. Now that I think of it, those dogs probably have turds the size of pebbles

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Thread Info