IMG_2369.jpeg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
#2 getting groomed today it’s getting out of line for grooming

Pet smart on wed they wanted $52
Just a face cut, booty hole, nails and bath. FUUU we walked out with her and called her normal groomer for a full grooming $65 she is only 15-16 pounds these prices are getting out of line.

She is happy to be going home

View attachment 159190
Just got mine done yesterday.... $77 total but got all the "options" for him.....

So bath, dry, cut, nail trim, nail dremel, anal glands, teeth brushed, etc.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
What is the dog bringing to you? Its poop bag?
You've never seen a newspaper that gets delivered to a driveway? I read a bunch of digital content for current news, but still like some aspects of a newspaper. We also use them starting our grill and fire-pit, used to prevent overspray/spills for painting projects, it's a good material to use when packing any boxes for shipping/moving, my dogs enjoy the work of fetching it, and I like the more relaxed method of reading a paper vs digital, even if it's "yesterday's news", especially as it's an easy way to preserve a printed version of a noteworthy news/sporting event. Although yes, the plastic bag also doubles as a poop bag. :)

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
One of our cats was chasing a lizard in our screened area, she hit her upper front canine on a step which moved her tooth causing her to not be able to close her mouth properly. She came in the house with puppy dog eyes basically saying help me.

Called around to a few vets in my area, everyone told me to remove the tooth they can get me in May18th maybe… after the fifth vet I found one and they said get in asap, vet looked at the tooth said it need to be extracted, said do it. Vet slightly pulled on the tooth and it came right out, gave the cat a shot for some pain.

Vets I called to extract the tooth were $500-$1000, so the vet I went to that pulled the tooth look at me and said how does $60.00 sound, was like okay. Didn’t even ask before he did anything it just needed to be done.

Anyways here is the tooth… the cleaner / whiter part of the tooth is what is from the gum line down / part of the tooth you see.

70508067468__D6A0DA79-6BBC-4AC4-B6E2-49F6916E55BB.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
One of our cats was chasing a lizard in our screened area, she hit her upper front canine on a step which moved her tooth causing her to not be able to close her mouth properly. She came in the house with puppy dog eyes basically saying help me.

Called around to a few vets in my area, everyone told me to remove the tooth they can get me in May18th maybe… after the fifth vet I found one and they said get in asap, vet looked at the tooth said it need to be extracted, said do it. Vet slightly pulled on the tooth and it came right out, gave the cat a shot for some pain.

Vets I called to extract the tooth were $500-$1000, so the vet I went to that pulled the tooth look at me and said how does $60.00 sound, was like okay. Didn’t even ask before he did anything it just needed to be done.

Anyways here is the tooth… the cleaner / whiter part of the tooth is what is from the gum line down / part of the tooth you see.

View attachment 161571

Do you have a panther?

Thread Info