untitled.png

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
This also happened a little while ago. Chauncey loves to climb me when I'm sitting around as you already know. Then she finds her way to the edge of the couch. She's not smart enough to not jump, so I have to pull her off and put her back on the floor.
IMG_20200531_170659.jpg

IMG_20200531_101310.jpg

IMG_20200531_101541.jpg

IMG_20200531_102212.jpg

I only find that entertaining for so long though. As soon as I put her back on the floor she starts climbing again. When I get sick of it, I sit with my feet in so that she can't climb anymore.

...but she got even more bold this time.
IMG_20200531_101713.jpg

IMG_20200531_101718.jpg

IMG_20200531_101729.jpg

IMG_20200531_101742.jpg

IMG_20200531_101826.jpg

I'm still shocked ?. That's one determined little turd.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I am not a superstitious person.

Below is a picture of my childhood cat Tiger. Tiger was with me for 23 years. Towards the end he had complete kidney failure and the saline injections and medical treatments were just not working anymore. His quality of life was horrible, nothing I did was helping anymore. So I made probably one of the hardest decisions to put him to sleep. I still don't know if it was the right time.

That was exactly 11 years ago today.

11743425314_7b6a19dcc5_o.jpg

This morning while getting ready to go to work, I noticed my cats and dog were very interested in the patio door. I found this little girl outside the patio door, cramming herself inside the screen door and against the glass. She was terrified and looking for some safe place to stay. She was trying to fit through an inch wide gap in the door. She's young, under-fed, but mostly clean, her fur isn't matted. And she is absolutely terrified, but she is handleable. You can hold her and put her in your lap. If she can't find anywhere else to hide she tries to hide between my legs.

I'm trying to find out if she's lost, or abandoned. Next step is to take her to the vet to check for a chip and basic health. If no-one claims her, and it looks like my cats are warming up to her, I will probably adopt her.

She's a long haired domestic, very fluffy tail, but very small, maybe 3-4 lbs at most. Young, and she has scratch above her eye. I don't feel the tell tail signs of fleas, so I think we are good there. but its hard to get a look at her ears right now to see if she has mites or something like that.

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
23 years is absolutely it man. We just let one of ours go, 20 years as well but has had kidney disease for 10 years. Through strict diet and meds we kept her going so much longer than expected.

It's a fine line between being selfish and their suffering. You did the right thing as did we. We noticed severe mental determination in days.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
23 years is absolutely it man. We just let one of ours go, 20 years as well but has had kidney disease for 10 years. Through strict diet and meds we kept her going so much longer than expected.

It's a fine line between being selfish and their suffering. You did the right thing as did we. We noticed severe mental determination in days.
Tiger was mentally sharp as ever. His behavior didn’t change at all, he was still the same loving cuddly cat he always was, just slept a lot more as he aged. He was pretty much active and young till right around 18 or so. He was blessed with grate health for the majority of his life.

I’m at the vet now with Shadow as ive decided to call her for basic health. They won’t do a Full checkup like FIV unless I make a follow up appointment.

but no chip. So still no owner

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
New kitten Oscar, we found an abandoned litter next to my friends garage 2 had died Oscar was unresponsive other than loud cries when you moved him, and 3 semi health kittens, we found someone with a couple mom cats that knew how to nurse them and Oscar came back from the dead, after about a month when he was ready we decided to give Oscar a new home

177DDE0E-84F4-4C1E-861E-67A405CADAB0.jpeg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So. Lost pet post has been out two days and the flyers we plastered all around. Not one person has stepped forward yet.

this gives me the poor feeling that Someone just dumped Shadow. And that is a terrible thought.

she is slightly warming up now. She still hides a ton but sometimes she speaks up when I move around, asking for attention.

Little One also got too close accidentally this morning. Wasn’t even looking for her and Shadow jumped up at him hissing. He was startled and darted away.

she’s hiding in the bedroom for now and I may just close the door and let her explore the room while I’m at work.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
So. Lost pet post has been out two days and the flyers we plastered all around. Not one person has stepped forward yet.

this gives me the poor feeling that Someone just dumped Shadow. And that is a terrible thought.

she is slightly warming up now. She still hides a ton but sometimes she speaks up when I move around, asking for attention.

Little One also got too close accidentally this morning. Wasn’t even looking for her and Shadow jumped up at him hissing. He was startled and darted away.

she’s hiding in the bedroom for now and I may just close the door and let her explore the room while I’m at work.

Looks like you have a new cat!

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info