IM me if you wanna know more ;)
My sleeping doggy
0ca2c39252668c8582cfac1670420127.jpg

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Put the seats down! If you didn't know, the butt part of the rear seats fold up, and then the seats fold down so it makes a flatter surface.

I like to think we (pets and humans) are all a bit safer in the hatch in the event of any accident besides a rear impact. :) Buckling them all into the seatbelts in the backseat would probably be best, though.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
pet gently.

VERY gently, while her mouth is pumping venom into another victim.

Otherwise, you might be the next victim. Some people have poisonous snakes, we ran with what we had. She's been posted in this thread somewhere back in November.

She showed up at my work last year in a crate from the Southwest Region of North America. No idea how old she was but she was a big one.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Our Black Cat. Born on Walpurgis Night - in 1993
Walpurgis Night - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is from yesterday - her 22nd Birthday. MUST be a witch's cat, damn thing is living forever!

Sadly, we had to put down Walpurgis a while back due to organ failure.

Tonight, I come home to this - only one character around my house for the last 2 decades has pulled this on me and I think she's back -
I give you the haunting!

Attachments

• The Haunting.jpg
    The Haunting.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 102

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Those ears :bowrofl:

Things I learned today about Doberman Shepherds:

This dog grows fairly large in size, with an average height of 22 - 26 inches, and weighs about 90 - 110 lb. His lifespan averages between 10 and 12 years. He grows up to be muscular and compact, and may take on the tan and black coloring of the parent breeds.

He's gunna be a fucking tank.

[MENTION=127]wombat[/MENTION] LF1M, holy priest but will begrudgingly take resto druid

Thread Info