📸 Photography Official post your pet thread

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
you have a squirrel?! :eek3:

and we already have a pet thread someplace (edit - jeremy posted it above) but ill never pass up a chance to post my boy.

Hobbes, 10lbs... Currently 6mo old

6409125791_db37b942d2_b.jpg

6366676677_2a54c3322d_z.jpg

20111025_004940.jpg

my cat looks almost exactly like that hes more of a silver color rather than tan but hes a big mofo I think hes 18-20lbs now and can reach the counter with his front paws when he stands up

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
really? ive never seen that. what breed is he?

pixie bob

The Pixie-bob is a breed of housecat. The breed was claimed by breed founder Carol Ann Brewer to be the progeny of naturally occurring bobcat hybrids; While some DNA tested Pixiebobs showed wild markers, few if any contributed to breeding programs.

here is him as a kitten (3 months or so)...hes 6 months now.

hobbes1.jpg

hobbes3.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
thats badass, PM me a price. im very curious.

some more info just b/c i'm bored at work

Male Pixie-Bobs weigh anywhere from 12 to 22 pounds, while females are typically 8 to 12 pounds. The Pixie-Bob’s body is stocky and solid. Pixie-Bobs are also the only polydactyl breed recognized by TICA; these cats may have anywhere from six to seven toes on each foot.

his dad weighed in right around 20lbs.

and ill shoot you a pm now.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I've been wanting to take him to Strat's for years to watch all the wiggers and their pitbulls piss themselves.

Had Xena at Lukes once and two guys were play fighting and she broke that up in about 2 seconds. She hates when people fight and will jump in the middle and seperate them. She looks like a police dog when shes on 2 legs up in the air barking at people.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i wouldnt say hes tore it up...but i know hes climbed it. ive come home to see branches flattened out :rofl:

the thing about him is...he makes sure he does all his mischief when im not home so as to not get caught. examples:
  • i thought he couldnt jump up on the counters yet so i didnt have a problem leaving shit on the the tops....came home one night and he was just chilling on them and gave me the deer in headlights look.
  • he unplugs the same 3 cords behind me tv almost every day.
  • he was climbing on our second counter and attempting to steal brownies 3 nights straight until i finally caught him and hid the brownies.

he also has an obsession with my bathroom sink and needs to be on the counter whenever im in there....it has resulted in toothpaste falling on him numerous times :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
and this is a legit cat question....does anyone else's cat essentially greet them at the door after coming home? im talking like sitting at the door like a dog would. ive never experienced that until i got mine.

id say hes waiting for me at the door 90% of the time.

Thread Info