📸 Photography Official post your pet thread

budsang1

From 45's to STi's
Jan 25, 2010
Galesburg, IL
Always take the opportunity to whore out pics
This is Snickers, she is a shepherd/collie mix, she is 8 years old.
IMG_1207-Edit.jpg

In her bed
CIMG7220-1.jpg

In my mother in law's toy poodles bed, lol
CIMG0578.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Why don't the cats and horse have their own Facebook pages? Obviously fish can't use computers so that makes sense, but cats love the internetz.

Horses are too clumsy on a key board. I tried helping our family horse setup his FB page...he got frustrated and galloped off to the carrot bar.

:bigthumb:They aren't rescues so they don't have former owners/foster parents that wanted to "keep in contact" It was easier to do the FB page than remember to email them or etc... And it was good research for work into the inner workings of Facebook. :jg:

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
After owning a mastiff, there will always be one in my household. They are amazing dogs!

We first had a bullmastiff that we had to put down do to a brain tumor and after that my mom was like, I want the bigger one, the English mastiff(yes we did our research on them first). Now we have Ringo and yes this breed is an amazing dog to have. Just gotta get use to their farts and slober.

agreed! i will try to post a pic of my mastiff tonight.

On it. Big Jeech!! 205 lbs. of sloppy ass dog.
IMAG0042.jpg

:riski: it's hilarious seeing the look on people's faces when they first walk up to the dog with how big they are. :rofl:

:rofl: tied to an suv.

I bet if you put the vehicle in neutral it'd be able to pull it :rofl:

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
:rofl: tied to an suv.

Funny story, when he was puppy (probably 9 months old) I had him tied to my buddy's patio table. When I walked to the car he got nervous and tried following me. Well he got tangled in a patio chair as well and it scared him so he took off running dragging the table and chair through the yard trying to out run it. :rofl:

I bet if you put the vehicle in neutral it'd be able to pull it :rofl:
No doubt about it.

Thread Info