Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
This game is wild.

It is. I’ve watched a few of these and I’ve seen many variations of these tips. A couple buddies have already told me different strategies compared to what I did in the early game. It really is up to your imagination how to use the items and weapons you get.

I did the cart shield thing on accident. Now I am upset I haven’t seen many to use on a new shield.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
1685067319570.png

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My imagination really really sucks watching things like this. I think I can figure out some of these tactics, but the tracer bombs or whatever at the end against the Lyonel is just crazy, along with now needing to try shield surfing a rocket shield.

Ohh, and accending through a fucking rock that you just recalled back to the thrower.....

Sergio Ramos Football GIF

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Just sold a bunch of CSGO skins on the marketplace and now seriously considering getting a SteamDeck. Does anyone have one? Worth it? They're marked down on Steam Sale currently. I have a switch and my daughters have pretty much taken over using it with pokemon Snap.
The premium anti-glare etched glass really worth the mark up?! Someone did pay $225 for my knife skin lol

1688676272390.png

Reactions: bikrboy128

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Just sold a bunch of CSGO skins on the marketplace and now seriously considering getting a SteamDeck. Does anyone have one? Worth it? They're marked down on Steam Sale currently. I have a switch and my daughters have pretty much taken over using it with pokemon Snap.
The premium anti-glare etched glass really worth the mark up?! Someone did pay $225 for my knife skin lol

View attachment 169144

Meh. I bought the 64gb model and tossed a 512gb SD card ($40 off amazon). I don't notice a difference in loading times, it's not a blazing fast unit by any means.
What are your main plans for it? Emulation?

Reactions: Rico

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Meh. I bought the 64gb model and tossed a 512gb SD card ($40 off amazon). I don't notice a difference in loading times, it's not a blazing fast unit by any means.
What are your main plans for it? Emulation?
Hmm I've heard similar. I kinda want to have it to play some rpg games while I'm traveling for work. I don't think I'll ever prefer a hand held over keyboard and mouse. I would play roms..my wife also wants to play the Harry Potter game

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Hmm I've heard similar. I kinda want to have it to play some rpg games while I'm traveling for work. I don't think I'll ever prefer a hand held over keyboard and mouse. I would play roms..my wife also wants to play the Harry Potter game

It's great for the lighter stuff that's for sure. I've never been a fan of playing FPS games on a controller, so I tend to stray away from those. From my steam library I play spiderman remastered, control, lego star wars skywalker saga, and some side scrollers. I personally haven't played the harry potter game, but I hear they've made it very playable on the deck.

As for emulation, older nintendo stuff is cake. Find the rom file, toss it in the directory, play game. WiiU and Switch games require bios/firmware files which are easily found online. Switch emulation can be a mixed bag. With a bit of tweaking in powertools games can run great. I have kirby return to dreamland, super mario 3d world, super smash bros ultimate, metroid prime remastered, and mario party. Those run at 60fps. Zelda ToTK runs at 25-30 fps which is still very playable.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
It's great for the lighter stuff that's for sure. I've never been a fan of playing FPS games on a controller, so I tend to stray away from those. From my steam library I play spiderman remastered, control, lego star wars skywalker saga, and some side scrollers. I personally haven't played the harry potter game, but I hear they've made it very playable on the deck.

As for emulation, older nintendo stuff is cake. Find the rom file, toss it in the directory, play game. WiiU and Switch games require bios/firmware files which are easily found online. Switch emulation can be a mixed bag. With a bit of tweaking in powertools games can run great. I have kirby return to dreamland, super mario 3d world, super smash bros ultimate, metroid prime remastered, and mario party. Those run at 60fps. Zelda ToTK runs at 25-30 fps which is still very playable.
ToTK runs about the same on switch, so steam deck is probably better :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: bikrboy128

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just watched a LTT video where they were reviewing some glasses that has the image from steamdeck and switch. They showed Linus's steamdeck playing TOTK, and it looked straight gahbage. Like the potato switch makes it look way better gahbage.

Admittedly he said it was a settings thing, but you know how I play TOTK? I wake my switch up and play and it looks fluid. Not like its trying to play Cyberpunk 2077 on ultimate 4K HDR.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info