Gaming Official Nintendo Thread

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
$400 strictly for emulating old games is steep. But if you want to emulate any console pretty much flawlessly up through ps3 there really isn't anything else, especially at that price point. Some emulators need bios files, others don't. There are plenty of guides on how to do it

https://www.romsgames.net/roms/

That's where I've been grabbing the older roms. For switch title I find torrents.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
IMG_4622.jpeg

How do you do fellow Nintendo people

Reactions: Fish

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I worry cause the Wii was a hit even though it was gimmicky. Their follow up was a flop but laid the grounds for the switch which was a mind blowing idea when it came out. They will try to go in another direction I think due to things like the steam deck and its variants. Just make a better switch and call it a day.

Maybe their partnership with Nvidia is holding it back? Or maybe they still sell like hotcakes so why change when the hotcakes are still selling?

I barely play in handheld mode so an OLED makes no sense to me since I wouldn’t use its selling point and it’s not a better performer than my 2017 switch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info