Gaming Official Nintendo Thread

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
wait what the fuck is this shit

they have mario too https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/mario-kart-live-home-circuit-mario-set/

would be sweet if they released a Yoshi/Peach

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Because they all have stick drift and are generally pieces of crap, so everyone has to keep buying new ones.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Because they all have stick drift and are generally pieces of crap, so everyone has to keep buying new ones.

My daughters got a nasty drift. Spray can of 99% isopropyl alcohol fixed it back to almost normal. Some gritty shit be coming out.

Still on my originals as well. Granted the Switch gets the least amount of play time and the joycons got even less once pro controller was purchased.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My daughters got a nasty drift. Spray can of 99% isopropyl alcohol fixed it back to almost normal. Some gritty shit be coming out.

Still on my originals as well. Granted the Switch gets the least amount of play time and the joycons got even less once pro controller was purchased.
BW-100 spray. Little pricey but works great and one can lasts forever.

Screenshot_20230209-003037.png

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I thought the clicky was going to be noisy, so i went with tactile. I also had the g910 orion spark keyboard before this one, which was also tactile.

Excellent keyboards though. I've always had logitech on my desk
Same. It's the only thing I'll brand whore for. Last 10 years of keyboard and mice have all been logitech.

• Love
Reactions: bikrboy128
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info