Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Made top 5...could have maybe snuck into 3rd but panicked when two of the guys started attacking me... Shit is intense :rofl:

IMG_20190216_001024.jpeg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ive heard people bitch about how much games cost, but OMG FORTNITE IS FREE!!!

But if you want to play the original version of Fornite it costs.......money. Ohh and it makes a ton of money cause thanks microtransactions.

Ill pay for games, but I make sure its games I really will want to play. Which is why my selection usually isnt as big.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What switch games are overpriced? I actually find most of them to be well worth the money..because they are COMPLETE and not rushed.

Exactly. I think people forget that Nintendo doesnt fuck around with their IPs and dont do yearly releases like other people we know. :hs:

Now third party is different. Lots of hype is on the Switch and you might pay more for a re released game VS a PS4/XBONE/Steam version.

Like I said. I bought This War of Mine again for Switch and it was IIRC $25?? I got it for free though PS+ and its cheaper on Steam. However, I can play the damn game wherever I want. I currently have my Switch in my bag and might even play on my lunch. LOL.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
What switch games are overpriced? I actually find most of them to be well worth the money..because they are COMPLETE and not rushed.

Idk. I guess most of them. But, I’m cheap. Lol

Don’t get me wrong though. I love the Nintendo Switch. Been play Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and I’m really enjoying it. It cost 60. Lol. Also Super Mario Odyssey And Mario Kart 8. Cost 60 too.

What are you guys doing with your games you don’t play anymore, selling them yourself? Which website is good for selling used games. I have quite of few XBO and a couple Switch games.

I used to trade them in at Best Buy. And GameStop. And got raped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info