Gaming Official Nintendo Thread

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
[MENTION=5001]Ryan02Stang[/MENTION]

Dude. I remember you mentioned you played river city ransom a lot. What am I doing wrong? I killed all the bosses. Viewed a lot of YouTube videos too.

And that damn HS gate still won’t open. Lol.

About the only thing I haven’t tried is playing the game from the beginning on “Advanced skill level”. Oh well. Fuck It. Lolz

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
[MENTION=5001]Ryan02Stang[/MENTION]

Dude. I remember you mentioned you played river city ransom a lot. What am I doing wrong? I killed all the bosses. Viewed a lot of YouTube videos too.

And that damn HS gate still won’t open. Lol.

About the only thing I haven’t tried is playing the game from the beginning on “Advanced skill level”. Oh well. Fuck It. Lolz

Wasn't me...but I do remember someone saying they played a lot

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
The only way that door doesn't open is if a boss is missed I believe.

Blade is the hardest one so far. He doesn’t come out for awhile for some reason. I had to pass him up and go all the way back and then finally appears. Wtf. At least I keep making money killing guys. Lol.

Blade
Money: $3.50
Sherman Park, previously occupied by random gang members, is now home to Blade. He has excellent blocking abilities and can hit very hard.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
My son is playing Excitebike right now

IMG_2031.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im doing my god damndest to not sell anymore of my consoles. Ever.

I may not be touching it now, but I will go through a phase where for at least 3 months the Switch will be the only thing I touch. Plus when it gets warmer out and I leave for work early, I just hang out near or at work and play games until its time to go in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info