Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Anyone play Donkey Kong Frozen Island? I bought it because it had amazing reviews. HOLY FUCK. This game is infuriating. I was never good at platformers to begin with and this game does NOT fuck around. You need to be exact with every button press or you are completely fucked. I keep playing because I refuse to be beaten by a monkey but I finally said fuck this and quit over a ridiculous boss fight. I dont have the patience anymore.

However, for those that like a old school challenge, strongly recommend.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Have any of you guys tried the Nintendo Switch online membership?

What the hell. I’m gonna try it. 7 day free trial.

I just don’t like how they probably make it difficult to turn off automatic billing like on Xbox Live and game pass. Lol.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I Haven’t paid attention lately to what’s going on, on Nintendo Switch. But. Damn. These old games are a blast to play on it.

7ac695e09c85ccb1570f5b4d9edba601.jpg

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
For some reason I’m getting a weak ass WiFi signal. Do you have yours wired? My Xbox One is.

I should be able to buy an adapter. Can you guys post a link to a wired adapter or whatever it’s called. To wire the Switch to my internet cable that’s already wired to the Xbox One.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Have any of you guys tried the Nintendo Switch online membership?

What the hell. I’m gonna try it. 7 day free trial.

I just don’t like how they probably make it difficult to turn off automatic billing like on Xbox Live and game pass. Lol.

I also have it. I havent played games online. Just do the NES games, and I got the NES controllers that are available to members as well.

I’ve had this for over a year now and haven’t even hooked it up. LOL. I’ve been busy.

f7ac39efc7eaf43098f4d20fead0b6f7.jpg

Just sold mine actually $65.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info