šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
If Lebron came to the bulls and brought us a championship, I would consider him as the GOAT. I am not a Lebron hater. He is still a good player but now he has to suck it up and try to win some rings with a massive pay cut.
He comes to the Bulls and brings a 3 peat as thr best player on the court? Then maybe I'd put him up there.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
The Bulls dont have a shot of competing in any championship, so hed definitely be out for coming to Bulls... Lebron would only go to a team that has a very serious shot, and players that don't overshadow Lebron himself, because Lebron is #1 in Lebron's mind.

What coach Lebron wants, coach Lebron gets.

This ain't it.

Jordan
Russell
Kareem
LeBron
Magic
Wilt
Timmy D
Shaq
Hakeem
Bird
Kobe
Kobe all the way at the bottom here.... GTFO..... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: IZZy and Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Idk why everyone sucks Kobes dick. I liked Kobe a lot, and having him at #11 all time is not a dig at him at all. I just see him for what he was.

Compare him to the guys above him in my list. They're all better. More accolades. Better stats. Better success. You could POSSIBILY make the arugement he's above Hakeem and Bird. I'd argue it but I wouldn't hate on it and could respect that position.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Fuckin 18 time all-star, 5 time champion, in a much more competitive playing era. I'll take his very very slightly below stats over many of those other players.
More competitive playing era? Wut. You could argue more competitive than Russell and Wilt. And that's it. His career overlapped 13 years with LeBron, they're the same era.

5X champ that got carried by Shaq in 3 of them.

1 single MVP that was more of a career achievement award than anything else, since LeBron and Chris Paul had objectively better seasons that year.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
If this is how you earn your accolades, personal feelings will always be part of the decision. If any of the players on your list, including Jordan did this shit NOBODY would have him their list.

Lebron James Basketball GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

GIF by NBA on TNT

lebron GIF by SB Nation

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Personally I think a top 5 in any sport should be judged off guys you actually seen play a majority of their career.
Not highlight films or documentaries that dont tell the whole story. How is Steph Curry not on your top 10 Sprayin Sprayin? Arguably the greatest shooter in the history of the game. If I'm building a team and I had to choose between him and Bird who I saw play a majority of his career, I'm taking Steph 10 out of 10 times.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Personally I think a top 5 in any sport should be judged off guys you actually seen play a majority of their career.
Not highlight films or documentaries that dont tell the whole story. How is Steph Curry not on your top 10 Sprayin Sprayin? Arguably the greatest shooter in the history of the game. If I'm building a team and I had to choose between him and Bird who I saw play a majority of his career, I'm taking Steph 10 out of 10 times.
I had Steph in the next spot but took him off as I didn't want to argue about him lol

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info