šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Ultimate choke job by LeBron and the Lakers. Up by 15 at the half and lost. Straight sweep.
Lebum scored what, 31 in the 1st half and then was out of gas, father time is still undefeated
He started to cry for a foul on the last play, but then caught himself and realized it was over.
AD isnt what he used to be imo, not even close. Very inconsistent and I dont think he is even top 10 in the league anymore.
I could see an argument that he is top 8-10 but not imo.
So satisfying seeing Lebron and Lakers get swept... End of an Era for both.
Agreed 100%, not that I hate the Lakers as an organization, but I cant stand the Oscar winning flopper Lebum

Reactions: IDAFC21 and IZZy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Lebum scored what, 31 in the 1st half and then was out of gas, father time is still undefeated
He started to cry for a foul on the last play, but then caught himself and realized it was over.
AD isnt what he used to be imo, not even close. Very inconsistent and I dont think he is even top 10 in the league anymore.
I could see an argument that he is top 8-10 but not imo.

Agreed 100%, not that I hate the Lakers as an organization, but I cant stand the Oscar winning flopper Lebum
He had 21 in the 1st quarter. Definitely can't sustain that. And he doesn't want to either. Wide open 3s, he'd wait to pull the defender then swing the ball. Over to someone like Hachimira :rofl: dude isn't even Magic Johnson, let along Mike.

AD could easily be top 5 if he wasn't made of glass. He knows he is injury prone so he doesn't go hard all the time. He picks his spots, and even then it's 50/50 on getting injured.

I don't see a future for them tbh. This roster isn't a winner, they over achieved this post season on favorable matchups, but got absolutely freight trained when they played a real team. They're going to end up overpaying dudes like Austin Reeves, and don't have a ton of assets in the next few years. I'd they were smart, they'd trade both LeBron and AD to try to develop their future now.

Look at the 2017/2018 team. Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Alex Caruso, Jordan Clarkson, Kyle Kuzma, Gary Payton II, Julius Randle, KCP. Hell they had Deangelo Russell the year before that too. They had a powerhouse in the making but they didn't let it develop and traded it all away for Brons team with AD. They got one Mickey Mouse championship to show for it and no future for the next decade. Hope it was worth it if they can sell this Bron documentary about breaking the record.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and IZZy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I still crack up at Jimmy Butlers Media Day troll he pulled on the NBA this season. They still use these photos in promotions

Screenshot_20230523_172402_NBA.jpg

And he never wore that hair to a single game. One of the all time great trolls, just fuckin with the NBA :rofl:

Reactions: Rico and Shawn1112

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I was thinking about it today, and the way Denver steamrolled LA makes the Phoenix series look more impressive now. I mean aside from the last game or 2... But they actually put up a decent fight. I said it when they got knocked out, I wasn't even mad, cuz it was CLEAR Denver was just the better team. Now if it had gone the other way and LA destroyed Denver, THEN I woulda been pissed :ROFLMAO: But I'm all for Denver at this point

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I would not put it past him, he wants the 6 rings as he probably thinks that would cement him as the GOAT
Imo, that would move him further away from the GOAT talk.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I would not put it past him, he wants the 6 rings as he probably thinks that would cement him as the GOAT
Imo, that would move him further away from the GOAT talk.
GOAT talk was over before it ever began. I have him in my top 5, but he isn't and never will be Mike. He's battle with Kareem for the 2 or 3 spot. He can't erase 6 finals loses.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
GOAT talk was over before it ever began. I have him in my top 5, but he isn't and never will be Mike. He's battle with Kareem for the 2 or 3 spot. He can't erase 6 finals loses.
He isnt in the GOAT talk with me, imo Kobe is above him.
Interesting fact I heard last week and forgot to post. We all know MJ never seen a game 7 in the finals, but did you know he only saw 3 game 7's in his playoff career? That I never realized until I heard it last week.

Reactions: Rico

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Lebron isnt even a top 5.... Hed be nothing without the support of the stacked championship teams he was on, especially the Miami team with Wade and Bosh in their prime averaging mid 20 points a game.

Top 5

Jordan
Chamberlain
Jabar
Bryant
Malone

giphy.gif

You must be still mad he closed out the stacked bulls teams with the heat and cavs.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Lebron isnt even a top 5.... Hed be nothing without the support of the stacked championship teams he was on, especially the Miami team with Wade and Bosh in their prime averaging mid 20 points a game.

Top 5

Jordan
Chamberlain
Jabar
Bryant
Malone
I'm surprised to see Malone on your list, the Mailman doesnt deliver on Sundays lol

• Haha
Reactions: VenomousDSG

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

Top 5

Jordan
Chamberlain
Jabbar
Bryant
Malone
This ain't it.

Jordan
Russell
Kareem
LeBron
Magic