šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Fuck him and his "if you cant beat them join them" ass. I cant stand that soft ass MFer and I hope he never wins another chip.

I canā€™t stand that they put up up so high in a pedestal and when he loses everyone just brushes it off blames the coach or the team but not him with no accountability.

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
:p

Fv8R6UxXgAA9w67.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Ja Morant by not making any of the all NBA teams costed him something like $30 million lmmfao
I saw a video the other day of him in a club with no shirt on drinking tequila straight out the bottle. I just dont understand that dumb fuck. Does he realize the endorsement money he is probably losing? Yes your free to live your life how you want, but he aint about that life that he portrays. MFer came up in a good home in a good neighborhood, now he got some money he an Instagram/FB Gangster.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Ja Morant by not making any of the all NBA teams costed him something like $30 million lmmfao
I saw a video the other day of him in a club with no shirt on drinking tequila straight out the bottle. I just dont understand that dumb fuck. Does he realize the endorsement money he is probably losing? Yes your free to live your life how you want, but he aint about that life that he portrays. MFer came up in a good home in a good neighborhood, now he got some money he an Instagram/FB Gangster.
Wasn't that the video where he showed the gun? The thing the team and NBA suspended him for? He got the message from what I understand. I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if he does that again.

Thread Info