Thatā€™s what all the cool kids was saying
giphy.gif

Reactions: The Beast

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Who do u guys blame more booker or cp3 for losing. I only ask cause if they would have won they would have won MVP. I donā€™t think Deandre Ayton would have won mvp so u canā€™t really blame him for the finals loss.
No way I blame Booker. He is all they had. Paul just got old real fast and was exposed. He looked done on the sideline. The Bucks have three legit superstars. And one is a future hall of farmer.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Damn, I really like Giannis. Throwing shade at everyone, hello Lequeen, and Durant among others. Those 2 just come to my mind as Lequeen started that shit and Durant played the old "if you cant beat them, join them" roll.
Basically said he would never join a super team to just play a part and win a ring. Rather bust his ass with the hand he was dealt to win a ring.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Who do u guys blame more booker or cp3 for losing. I only ask cause if they would have won they would have won MVP. I donā€™t think Deandre Ayton would have won mvp so u canā€™t really blame him for the finals loss.
Maybe Milwaukee was simply the better team. They made adjustments after game 2 and the roll players stepped up more than the Suns roll players did.
I dont think anyone could have stopped Giannis last night though, he did it on both ends.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
For the series absolutely CP3. He was the only Suns player to show up last night though. The young guys were done, you could see it. Book had back to back 40 point games in losses. He wasn't coming back from that.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I would blame Ayton or whoever else was letting Giannis drop 50 on them.
Nobody could have stopped him last night. That man was on a mission from God lol.
Bucks basically swept the Suns thatā€™s pretty sad they should have made better adjustments.
Have you been drinking tonight?
How does a series go 6 games and equal basically a sweep?

Thread Info