šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Booker is doing his best Kobe impression. Trying to do it all and not giving other guys a shot. He was triple teamed in the paint and decided to try to flop into a call (that was clearly a foul but no way in 1000000 years that call ever gets made at that point). There were guys wide open. Trust your team.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Booker is doing his best Kobe impression. Trying to do it all and not giving other guys a shot. He was triple teamed in the paint and decided to try to flop into a call (that was clearly a foul but no way in 1000000 years that call ever gets made at that point). There were guys wide open. Trust your team.
Agreed

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My son was offered $10k for his tickets for tonightā€™s game from his roommateā€™s boss/owner of the company. Nope. He going. Should be magical to be at the trophy presentation and partying in Milwaukee tonight.
Thats crazy money to pass up. I remember my Wifes Cousin sold the first WS game (2 tix) at Wrigley for just about what he paid for his season tix.
Its going back to Phoenix for game 7 imo.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Thats crazy money to pass up. I remember my Wifes Cousin sold the first WS game (2 tix) at Wrigley for just about what he paid for his season tix.

I think Phoenix is done. Back to back games with 40 from Booker and they still lost. He needs to do that AND get production from both CP3 and Ayton, while getting lights out shooting from role players. I just don't see it happening. They had game 5 in control and they just sat back on their hands and let it get away. Thats hard to come back from. They're done IMO.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I think Phoenix is done. Back to back games with 40 from Booker and they still lost. He needs to do that AND get production from both CP3 and Ayton, while getting lights out shooting from role players. I just don't see it happening. They had game 5 in control and they just sat back on their hands and let it get away. Thats hard to come back from. They're done IMO.
Oh I get it, I just cant see them losing 4 in a row even with everything stacked against them including the ref.
Besides, I want to see a game 7 lol.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My son is going nuts!! The camera is shaking from the loudness!!
5C3BF91D-939C-4242-B4F8-4865C068E14F.jpeg

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Awesome series by Giannis, and tonight was just WOW.
I didnā€™t think he could keep up that pace, he is a Freak lol
He won the game pretty much all by himself. Almost half of the Bucks points. Shot the same amount of FTs himself than the entire Suns team. Just ridiculous. Especially after coming off an injury that I thought was going to turn him into Derrick Rose 2.0. Dude is not human.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Suns in 6, maybe earlier if The Greek Freak re-injures himself from coming back to soon.
Man was Chris Paul cooking Portis last night in the 3rd. Why was he trying to guard him?

Good call on the game 6 and what a finish for Milwaukee and too come back 2-0 and win in 6 is special with great team adjustments.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

The man must be a diehard nba fan I probably would have taken the 10k and threw a bad ass party

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bucks vs suns
I said hawks vs suns
Good call on the game 6 and what a finish for Milwaukee and too come back 2-0 and win in 6 is special with great team adjustments.
At least I made my pick and stuck with it ;)
The man must be a diehard nba fan I probably would have taken the 10k and threw a bad ass party
I woulda just pocketed the money and watched the shit at home.

Thread Info