šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The Suns 100% lucked their way into this so they better win. It doesn't even feel like the finals either, both teams IMO kinda suck. I mean... one of the Suns better players is Cameron Payne...

Oh stop it with the "Lucked into it" garbage. They were the 2nd best record during the whole season. Being able to turn Cam Payne into a salvageable player is even more of a testament that they aren't just a "garbage" team. Stop it.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Are u saying they could have beaten a healthy clippers, lakers and nets team?
You 100% meant the Lakers, cause your butt hurt that Lequeen couldnt get them back to the finals.
Beat the Lakers, absolutely, Clippers healthy would have been a very good series imo.
Nets arent in their conference. But to answer the question, no they probably dont beat a healthy Nets team in the Finals. I dont think anyone would this year.

My new favorite NBA player is Booker.. he part Mexican and owns really bad ass cars. He bought a super rare GNX and put dubs on it. Some boomer prolly had a heart attack somewhere when he seent it.
He drove a 60 Impala on little 14" or 15" wire wheels last night. Sick AF

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You 100% meant the Lakers, cause your butt hurt that Lequeen couldnt get them back to the finals.

He drove a 60 Impala on little 14" or 15" wire wheels last night. Sick AF

You are 100% wrong they took out 3 strong teams in the west that were injured. And look now they are facing another injured team in the finals. good for them Iā€™m not hating but the truth is the truth. Itā€™s a 7 game series the bucks will make adjustments. Hopefully itā€™s a battle

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You are 100% wrong they took out 3 strong teams in the west that were injured. And look now they are facing another injured team in the finals. good for them Iā€™m not hating but the truth is the truth. Itā€™s a 7 game series the bucks will make adjustments. Hopefully itā€™s a battle
How the fuck can you say I'm 100% wrong. Are you some basketball guru, because if so then your in the wrong profession.
Lakers were like a 7th seed and your calling them strong? They are lucky they made the playoffs. Let me guess, injuries did them in? Guess what, AD had been injury prone his whole career.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
How the fuck can you say I'm 100% wrong. Are you some basketball guru, because if so then your in the wrong profession.
Lakers were like a 7th seed and your calling them strong? They are lucky they made the playoffs. Let me guess, injuries did them in? Guess what, AD had been injury prone his whole career.

U are wrong. Werenā€™t the Lakers the 2nd seed in the west when injuries barely got them in the 7th seed?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You are 100% fucking wrong.

giphy.gif

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Denver injured
Lakers injured
Clippers injured
Bucks injured

Injuries are part of the game, this happens literally every year. But wait, lets not forget that the Suns beat the Lakers with CP3 playing with one arm. Lets not forget that the Suns went up 2-0 on the Clippers when CP3 had to miss 2 games because he had COVID. Lets not forget that Pat Beverly Mr "If I wasn't a dirty player I'd be playing in China" headbutted Booker and broke his face.

Denver had a BETTER record after Murry went down than while he was healthy.

Who is Injured on Milwaukee? Giannis looked like he was playing just fine last night. He looks like his regular self.

Just stop now, it's getting embarrassing talking out of your ass.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info