šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Like you said, even if they do lose, it doesn't mean anything.

Mulley and hanley were talking to a Florida sports radio host this morning and he was asked if the Heat take anything away from regular season games and he said " NOT REALLY"

canucks were top in the league and didnt do shit in the playoffs ( did not win title )
bulls had the best record last year ( did not win a title )

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
There is a lot of hype around DR. Something really great is going to happen with him (MJ Status) or shits going to crumble for him. It all rests on his shoulders.

I'm a huge rose fan, but ummmmm yea he's been true to the hype... hes already got his MVP and probably many more to come... but in no way is he going to reach MJ status... hes a point guard and 6/2, he'll go down as one of the best PGs ever if he keeps this up...

Why only someone like Kobe can even remotely be considered like MJ is based on his scoring, defense, game winners and that he has won so many rings with different groups around him

Rose has an almost complete team, if everyone would just stay healthy, ESPECIALLY RIP... we would beat any team in a 7 game series, east or west

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
^^^ what he said.
even though Boozer and Luol only scored a combined 13 points, the Bulls put out a great effort and came away with a huge win. It was a little too close at the end there, but a win is a win. Awesome game for lil Johnny Lucas, this has got to be the highlight game of his career thus far.

Iu7oF.gif

420697_10150763253761209_646631208_11503128_1344224143_n.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't consider Rip part of the team anyways, he hasn't done shit.

Should have traded him and Boozer for Dwight Howard.

Orlando would still be laughing about that trade offer. They had a chance to flip CJ (or John Lucas) and Boozer for Pau, but the Lakers didnt want Boozer. No one wants that scrub.

Just watching Boozer at the game the other day, the dude has NO clue how to run a pick and roll. Its pathetic, and painful trying to watch it. John Lucas and Taj were killing them with the pick and roll, and they tried to get Boozer doing it when he was in and he was just confused. Not to mention hes a defensive bum too. His ONLY strength is his 10-15 foot jumper. He would knock that down like it was automatic in Utah, but just cant seem to find it here. Amnesty that fuck in the offseason and pick up someone who isnt garbage. They can hold on to Rip, but I would bring him off the bench next year.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
:rofl: only thing I really like about Boozer is how much you can hear him talking trash (or just yelling in general).
You can always hear him drop phrases like "Get it Jo!" (for rebounds) or "get that shit outta here!" (when someone gets blocked)... or when he makes a shot and thinks he gets fouled you hear him yell "AND ONE!!". I heard him drop a "GOT DAYMM!" a few games ago too. Always yelling :rofl:

Thread Info