šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I still don't think they'll give him the suspension he deserves, it's the perfect situation for them to push their agenda about mental health and all the other bullshit. It'll probably be a "suspension" but worded something like a rehab for mental health so he "can get what he needs" to get better so he doesn't look like a criminal.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I still don't think they'll give him the suspension he deserves, it's the perfect situation for them to push their agenda about mental health and all the other bullshit. It'll probably be a "suspension" but worded something like a rehab for mental health so he "can get what he needs" to get better so he doesn't look like a criminal.
That's how his camp and the Grizzlies are handling it. I'm shocked the NBA hasn't even made a statement at this point.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
They're either afraid to release a big suspension because of the mass hate they'd get on social media (they're a business obviously) or they are trying to figure out a way to twist this into a loophole (mental health) so that he's gone long enough for them to be happy but don't upset the thumb suckers.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
They're either afraid to release a big suspension because of the mass hate they'd get on social media (they're a business obviously) or they are trying to figure out a way to twist this into a loophole (mental health) so that he's gone long enough for them to be happy but don't upset the thumb suckers.
Maybe he will "retire" and go play baseball for half a season :rofl:

• Haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We all saw this coming, such a bitch move imo. Man the fuck up and take full responsibility for your actions. Donā€™t blame it on some bullshit you donā€™t have, thatā€™s taking the easy way out pussy boy.

Reactions: IZZy and The Beast

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
We all saw this coming, such a bitch move imo. Man the fuck up and take full responsibility for your actions. Donā€™t blame it on some bullshit you donā€™t have, thatā€™s taking the easy way out pussy boy.

Took them long enough to find a fix for this issue. NBA & Grizzles should have done something sooner.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Man up he knows what he did it was all for show.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Thread Info