🏀 NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I like the shifty camera angle with the view partially blocked and no view from the other side of the lane being shown as of yet. Such a dirty player who knows he can get away with what ever he wants.

At least the dirty play in the 80’s-90’s was called and players were called out.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I like the shifty camera angle with the view partially blocked and no view from the other side of the lane being shown as of yet. Such a dirty player who knows he can get away with what ever he wants.

At least the dirty play in the 80’s-90’s was called and players were called out.
There is another angle floating around showing it was purposely done. I saw it last night

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The lakers will get bounced in the first round if they even make the play in tournament. Lebron is going out sad.

Bulls are 1st in the east :D
He is chasing the 6 to try and justify any comparisons to MJ. Father time is catching up to him though and AD can never stay healthy thru a season

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
LeBron is done winning championships. Only thing he has left for his legacy is going for the scoring title. He can get it, but he can't be missing games like he has been if he wants to have a chance.
Has he won Defensive Player of the Year yet, I dont think he has. That would be something to try and add as well.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Just when I thought Lequeen couldn't be any more of a pussy ass bitch.... he goes and does something like this. He is so soft at this point I don't think he'd be able to make it through an entire game in the 80'/90's era.

I would be motherfucking him even more as they called security on me. Get him to say something or even worse break under pressure and swing away! Lol

Again … can’t even be in the same league as jordan. All those knicks games with spike lee taunting in the 80’s-90’s jordan never cried to the officials.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I just can't even imagine being so mentally soft that someone's words would get to you on the court..... let alone it being a fan.

Reminds me of when Lequeen was crying about the horrible language Noah was using on the court, and how he is a father and shouldn't be talked to like that. I though Noah said something about his wife or kids or something. Then it came out Noah called him a bitch LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112 and frank

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
FFCpC4yVUAgfQXS.jpeg.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Apparently the girl yelled she hopes Lebron dies in a car crash, and he had them kicked out of the stadium. LOL
Not LeBron, but Bronny, his son. But I also don't believe that at all. Some random YT comment (source: trust me bro) started that rumor, and all the click bait pages are running with it.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info