šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Rumors started by Adrian Wojnarowski the Bulls will be signing Lonzo Ball to an offer sheet. Pelicans can match it though and retain him.
Really hope they dont overpay for him knowing that the Pelicans can match the offer sheet. I wouldnt be mad at the move pending what they pay for him
I've also seen rumors that Bulls are thinking about giving Schroeder $150m/5 year deal. I'd rather have Lonzo for far less.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1627618424727.jpeg

:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: IZZy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Iā€™m not 100% sold on Westbrook either. But would u rather have CP3 or Westbrook? And I say that with respect CP3 who is usually injured by the playoffs or gets hurt during. And he is up there in age.
Honestly neither for them. LeBron essentially plays the 1 for the Lakers, you don't need a guy like either of them. They need spot up shooters. Guys that don't need the ball in their hand to be effective. Guys like KD, Klay Thompson, hell even Zach Lavine. Good off ball movement, higher percentage shooters than can take you off the dribble if necessary. Westbrook and Harden didn't work, Westbrook and LeBron won't work.

Reactions: IZZy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The thought is that NOP will not match on Lonzo because they want to sign Lowry. Might not hear any news about Lonzo until other names are already signed and the dominos start falling.
Lowry is apparently interested in signing with Miami. So that could blow up Lonzo to the Bulls.

Which means we are back to Schroeder.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Heard that this morning on The Score. Hope it doesnt drive up the Bulls offer to the point they overpay for Ball.

They can only offer so much. It seems like if Lowry is off the table, NOP will match any offer.

The problem I have with Schroder is that he wants ~$150mil range and he isn't worth that.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Lonzo to the Bulls seems like its happening. NOP are going to sign-and-trade him. Its a 3 team deal with the Hornets.

Bulls get:
Lonzo Ball

Pelicans get:
Devonte Graham
Tomas Satoransky

Hornets get:
Josh Hart
Draft Pick (not sure which one, or who that comes from yet)

Since its a sign and trade, I'm guessing it'll be the 5 year deal. Should be in the $100m range ($19-20m/year). Free Agency starts at 5pm Central, so I'm sure the official details will be released around then.

EDIT: Looks like Sato is going to the Hornets, not the Pelicans. Seeing different pages posting different things. I'll make a new post when its officially official.

Thread Info