[OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Chris Paul will be crucified the next few weeks with this series loss.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Who do u guys blame more booker or cp3 for losing. I only ask cause if they would have won they would have won MVP. I don’t think Deandre Ayton would have won mvp so u can’t really blame him for the finals loss.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Who do u guys blame more booker or cp3 for losing. I only ask cause if they would have won they would have won MVP. I don’t think Deandre Ayton would have won mvp so u can’t really blame him for the finals loss.
No way I blame Booker. He is all they had. Paul just got old real fast and was exposed. He looked done on the sideline. The Bucks have three legit superstars. And one is a future hall of farmer.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn, I really like Giannis. Throwing shade at everyone, hello Lequeen, and Durant among others. Those 2 just come to my mind as Lequeen started that shit and Durant played the old "if you cant beat them, join them" roll.
Basically said he would never join a super team to just play a part and win a ring. Rather bust his ass with the hand he was dealt to win a ring.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe Milwaukee was simply the better team. They made adjustments after game 2 and the roll players stepped up more than the Suns roll players did.
I dont think anyone could have stopped Giannis last night though, he did it on both ends.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
For the series absolutely CP3. He was the only Suns player to show up last night though. The young guys were done, you could see it. Book had back to back 40 point games in losses. He wasn't coming back from that.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Booker should have scored more than 19 in a game 6 it’s not like he is in year 16 and old. Go big or go home and they went home. A few more points and a game 7 could have been forced and the momentum could have shifted.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Chris Paul is going to the Lakers.... That shithead Lebron is already pulling strings to get him there.
U know that’s all rumors just like everyone saying Dame time wants out of Portland. All BS

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Bucks basically swept the Suns that’s pretty sad they should have made better adjustments.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I would blame Ayton or whoever else was letting Giannis drop 50 on them.
Nobody could have stopped him last night. That man was on a mission from God lol.
Bucks basically swept the Suns that’s pretty sad they should have made better adjustments.
Have you been drinking tonight?
How does a series go 6 games and equal basically a sweep?

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Nobody could have stopped him last night. That man was on a mission from God lol.

Have you been drinking tonight?
How does a series go 6 games and equal basically a sweep?
What part of basically don’t u understand? The bucks won 4 straight that should not have happened not in the finals.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Especially not with a veteran like Chris Paul leading them and them two young studs of Ayton and Booker.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
What part of basically don’t u understand? The bucks won 4 straight that should not have happened not in the finals.
Didn’t the Bulls do it to the Lakers with Magic in 91? I mean it’s not unheard of.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Rumors started by Adrian Wojnarowski the Bulls will be signing Lonzo Ball to an offer sheet. Pelicans can match it though and retain him.
Really hope they dont overpay for him knowing that the Pelicans can match the offer sheet. I wouldnt be mad at the move pending what they pay for him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom