[OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Booker is doing his best Kobe impression. Trying to do it all and not giving other guys a shot. He was triple teamed in the paint and decided to try to flop into a call (that was clearly a foul but no way in 1000000 years that call ever gets made at that point). There were guys wide open. Trust your team.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Booker is doing his best Kobe impression. Trying to do it all and not giving other guys a shot. He was triple teamed in the paint and decided to try to flop into a call (that was clearly a foul but no way in 1000000 years that call ever gets made at that point). There were guys wide open. Trust your team.
Agreed

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Scott Foster is the referee in game 6. CP3 has never won a playoff game with him as the ref (0-12). Congrats Bucks on the championship.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
My son was offered $10k for his tickets for tonight’s game from his roommate’s boss/owner of the company. Nope. He going. Should be magical to be at the trophy presentation and partying in Milwaukee tonight.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
My son was offered $10k for his tickets for tonight’s game from his roommate’s boss/owner of the company. Nope. He going. Should be magical to be at the trophy presentation and partying in Milwaukee tonight.
Thats crazy money to pass up. I remember my Wifes Cousin sold the first WS game (2 tix) at Wrigley for just about what he paid for his season tix.
Its going back to Phoenix for game 7 imo.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy money to pass up. I remember my Wifes Cousin sold the first WS game (2 tix) at Wrigley for just about what he paid for his season tix.
I think Phoenix is done. Back to back games with 40 from Booker and they still lost. He needs to do that AND get production from both CP3 and Ayton, while getting lights out shooting from role players. I just don't see it happening. They had game 5 in control and they just sat back on their hands and let it get away. Thats hard to come back from. They're done IMO.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think Phoenix is done. Back to back games with 40 from Booker and they still lost. He needs to do that AND get production from both CP3 and Ayton, while getting lights out shooting from role players. I just don't see it happening. They had game 5 in control and they just sat back on their hands and let it get away. Thats hard to come back from. They're done IMO.
Oh I get it, I just cant see them losing 4 in a row even with everything stacked against them including the ref.
Besides, I want to see a game 7 lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s over. Hope the parade isn’t Friday. We gotta go up there for the Brewers game Friday.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
51-14 for Giannis. Unstoppable. I haven't seen a dominant performance like that in the finals since the MJ days. Hats off. Incredible game.
Awesome series by Giannis, and tonight was just WOW.
I didn’t think he could keep up that pace, he is a Freak lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Awesome series by Giannis, and tonight was just WOW.
I didn’t think he could keep up that pace, he is a Freak lol
He won the game pretty much all by himself. Almost half of the Bucks points. Shot the same amount of FTs himself than the entire Suns team. Just ridiculous. Especially after coming off an injury that I thought was going to turn him into Derrick Rose 2.0. Dude is not human.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
How long did it take your son to get out of there, meaning to his car and on to the road?
I'd imagine hours being 60k people were around the stadium

nah it's wisconsin, they understand traffic patterns and have good roads. :angrys00ls::angrys00ls::angrys00ls::angrys00ls:

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
How long did it take your son to get out of there, meaning to his car and on to the road?
I'd imagine hours being 60k people were around the stadium
I dunno lol. I fell asleep but he was going to park far away for the same reason

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Man the Suns are so lucky they are playing thr injured Bucks. So lucky because Giannis would drop something like 42-12 if he was healthy.

And they still win by 10. Suns in 4.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Suns in 6, maybe earlier if The Greek Freak re-injures himself from coming back to soon.
Man was Chris Paul cooking Portis last night in the 3rd. Why was he trying to guard him?
Good call on the game 6 and what a finish for Milwaukee and too come back 2-0 and win in 6 is special with great team adjustments.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
The man must be a diehard nba fan I probably would have taken the 10k and threw a bad ass party

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bucks vs suns
I said hawks vs suns
Good call on the game 6 and what a finish for Milwaukee and too come back 2-0 and win in 6 is special with great team adjustments.
At least I made my pick and stuck with it ;)
The man must be a diehard nba fan I probably would have taken the 10k and threw a bad ass party
I woulda just pocketed the money and watched the shit at home.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Shit everyone who talked NBA finals said either suns in 4 or in 6 and I don’t blame them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom