šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bucks vs suns
Easy to say when only 4 teams are left and the Suns are up 2-0 and the Bucks are like -500 to win that series.
Had you called that when the series started, I would have gave you props. I had Brooklyn beating the Lakers in the finals
As long as Le-Queen isnt in the finals, I'm a happy camper!

Reactions: Marko and IZZy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Bulls gonna go after Lonzo this offseason? They really need a true PG, to even dream about making a deep playoff run.
Was really wishing they jumped in to the top 4 last night

A lot of people have the Bulls linked to Lonzo. I'm not sure how I feel about it. They need a true PG, but I'm not sure he is the answer.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I am honestly surprised the Clippers advanced with PG carrying the team. Even more surprised they have been competitive in games 1 & 2. I know CP3 is out but Leonard is probably the most talented player left in the playoffs.
I'm surprised they beat Dallas in the first round when they were outmatched most of the series. Utah was hobbled too, so it was anyone's series.

Phoenix lucked out by having Payne play the best basketball of his career during CP3 absence. If CP3 doesn't miss time, it's a straight sweep IMO. We will see when he comes back and how he plays when he does.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Easy to say when only 4 teams are left and the Suns are up 2-0 and the Bucks are like -500 to win that series.
Had you called that when the series started, I would have gave you props. I had Brooklyn beating the Lakers in the finals
Milwaukee had no business winning that series. Harden and Kyrie injuries killed Brooklyn, and Joe Harris looked like Joe the Plumber. Getting destroyed by 49 points really lit a fire under their ass and I was surprised by that.

That being said, I think Milwaukee steamrolls Atlanta. Atlanta isn't that good of a team, I'm surprised they've made it this far.

Reactions: Shawn1112

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

I picked the bulls from the beginning. Do I get props?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I have honestly found this to be the most entertaining playoffs in years for the NBA No clear favorite. Tons of blown leads/upsets. The 4 teams that are remaining haven't won shit in a long time. A bunch of games have come down to the wire/OT.
It's been great to watch. Young playing turning into stars, all the usual suspects are out. Very kuch enjoying it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
A lot of people have the Bulls linked to Lonzo. I'm not sure how I feel about it. They need a true PG, but I'm not sure he is the answer.
He can definitely run the point imo, not a great scorer or shooter for that matter. But I dont think we need him to be.
Would probably be a top 3 defender on the Bulls lol.
I have honestly found this to be the most entertaining playoffs in years for the NBA No clear favorite. Tons of blown leads/upsets. The 4 teams that are remaining haven't won shit in a long time. A bunch of games have come down to the wire/OT.
I agree 100%.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
We were watching the game last night and my son started trying to buy tickets for the Finals immediately afterwards. He bought two tickets for both game 4 and game 6. He is a huge NBA fan and going to a Final is a dream of his. He paid $500 for each ticket. He is hoping it goes 6 and he will sell those tickets for big money and offset the $1k for his tickets.

Thread Info