šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I honestly think this makes us a playoff team.

251.jpeg

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Agreed!
Thoughts on tanking and trying to get a high lottery pick? Havent really paid too much attention to college B Ball this year.
How deep is this draft class?
It's really hard to say with the past 2 years being throw away years essentially.

I wouldn't tank, personally. Especially with the play in games for the 7/8 seed, I'd like to get some of these kids some playoff experience.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
That "fuck you" dunk by Booker with 30 seconds left up by 15 was the best thing I've seen all year.

And the icing on the cake is that I don't have to hear about LeBron for the rest of the season.
I just came in to say how great it was to see Lequeen bounced in the first round. I like how the pussy prima dona left with 5 minute's to go when they got smoked in game 5. Excuse was, he needed treatment prior to the next game, BULLSHIT!!!
How long before The Beast The Beast is in this thread with every fucking excuse known to man on why Lebum/Lequeen lost in the 1st round?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I just came in to say how great it was to see Lequeen bounced in the first round. I like how the pussy prima dona left with 5 minute's to go when they got smoked in game 5. Excuse was, he needed treatment prior to the next game, BULLSHIT!!!
How long before The Beast The Beast is in this thread with every fucking excuse known to man on why Lebum/Lequeen lost in the 1st round?

Then for the post game interview, he plugs his upcoming movie. I hate LA teams.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I no longer find the NBA entertaining so I don't follow.....but I did hear Lebron walked off five minutes early.

That dude really is a bitch! It is an insult to MJ to even compare the two of them at this point....MJ would have never walked off a court like a bitch! Lebron really is LeQueen!
Itā€™s always been an insult to compare Lebron to Jordan.

Jordan accomplished so much more in 14 seasons with the Bulls.

You guys already know anyways. Lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
God damn what a game winning dunk by Ayton. Huge win for the Sun's who almost choked it away.

Pandemic P came out this game. 2 missed FTs in crunch time. Totally choked away the win.
Saw it this morning. .9 seconds, and thats probably the only play that could be drawn up that would work. How you dont defend it better is beyond me
PG.....smfh

Thread Info