šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I like you bro, but basketball isnt your strong skill. Do your homework prior to posting.
Hamilton was an all-star and NBA Champ with Detroit not the Wizards

I can easily counter that the Lakers had Tyson Chandler. NBA Champ, All Star and defensive player of the year (which RIP never won).
First team defensive player once and 2nd team twice, again RIP never made neither
Lequeen couldnt take them to the playoffs with that guy?

U are joking if u think Lebron couldnā€™t take that team into playoffs from last year. U forget he took all scrubs in Cleveland into the playoffs.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
U are joking if u think Lebron couldnā€™t take that team into playoffs from last year. U forget he took all scrubs in Cleveland into the playoffs.
They only won 37 games his 1st year in LA. And he played most of the season before they gave him a fake injury to minimize the impact on his legacy.

Reactions: Shawn1112

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I like Lebron, but IMO he lost being in the running for the best when he went to the Heat. That flopping ass team was embarrassing to the sport. He could have been the best of all time, a human with his talent, size and pure athletic ability is almost a once in a lifetime thing. Threw it all away going to Miami. He had a great comeback when he went back to Cleveland, but again after JR smith fucked up that finals game, he just gave up. Then blamed a broken hand??? Bro... c'mon. You finally won back people's respect and you say some bullshit like that?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Bulls making some moves. Love the Vucevic trade but they paid a lot imo.
Would really like to see them go get Ball, we need a true PG. It would be lob city if you team Ball up with Zach.
I LOVE the move. WCJ was a bust and OPJ was an expiring contract. Nothing lost there. The picks won't be great anyways if they can put together a good team. This automatically puts them into the playoffs IMO.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1616695124687.jpeg

I don't know who either of those guys are but Hutch and Gafford didn't play (for good reason) so no harm no foul. I'm sure it's a money shedding move.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Lonzo contract expires at the end of the season. I think Laurie and some shitty guy not named Coby would do. I know Laurie's contract expires as well. I like Coby coming off the bench with the 2nd team

They supposedly rejected the offer for just Lauri. Both Lonzo and Lauri are Restricted FA's, so the Bulls would at least get to match any offer.

Thread Info