šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Nobody said they didnt have an easy road to the Chip. Had they not had the 3+ month break in the middle of the season. No fucking way would they have won it all. They had what amounts too pretty much a full off season of rest.

Bro everyone had the 3 mos break! Not there problem nobody capitalized.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
They will get better, they are getting healthy. Wont be in the finals again though.

How about the East though, its all muddled up in the middle. From like 4th seed thru 11th seed everyone is within like 2 games of each other.
My Brother has a $25 bet on the Bulls to win the Central that pays $6k lol. Made the bet at the beginning of the season and got +240000 odds, its currently at +10000. He tried betting $100 and they wouldnt accept it. If the Greak Freak were to go down for the season, the Bulls could pass Indy and do it.

giphy.gif

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Chicago guys fear Lebron beating the great Michael Jordan 6 rings or anybody coming close. everyone hates KOBE when he was getting close. Well all the chicago guys did lol.

He has already lost the opportunity to pass Mike on anything. When you have 6 losses in the finals, no amount of wins will make up for it.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
How many seasons did MJ play ? We canā€™t forget he couldnā€™t even get into the playoffs with the wizards. Weak east by the way

15 Seasons. 13 with Chicago. He has never lost a championship game/series at any level (NCAA, NBA, Olympics, International). Lebron has lost far more than he has won. It's pathetic how anyone could compare him to Mike.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
15 Seasons. 13 with Chicago. He has never lost a championship game/series at any level (NCAA, NBA, Olympics, International). Lebron has lost far more than he has won. It's pathetic how anyone could compare him to Mike.
Might I add, never seen a game 7 in the Finals......#killierinstinct
Never cried or lobbied for guys to come to Chgo to play with him and sure the fuck never won multiple Oscars for flopping

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Or did u forget?
I like you bro, but basketball isnt your strong skill. Do your homework prior to posting.
Hamilton was an all-star and NBA Champ with Detroit not the Wizards

I can easily counter that the Lakers had Tyson Chandler. NBA Champ, All Star and defensive player of the year (which RIP never won).
First team defensive player once and 2nd team twice, again RIP never made neither
Lequeen couldnt take them to the playoffs with that guy?

Thread Info