šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
What are your thoughts on the rook P Williams?
I was one of those people that said WTF, when they drafted him. He has shocked me, thats for sure. I'm very excited about his future with the Bulls. I'm thinking he will eventually average a double/double or close to it

It's too early to tell to me. He has flashes where I like what he is doing, but he definitely shows that he is a 19 year old kid just as often. He has the right attitude, the right work ethic, and the right size to be a big impact player, we just have to see if he develops.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It's too early to tell to me. He has flashes where I like what he is doing, but he definitely shows that he is a 19 year old kid just as often. He has the right attitude, the right work ethic, and the right size to be a big impact player, we just have to see if he develops.
I think under Donovan he has a good chance of developing.
The Lakers have dropped 4 straight, and have dropped 5 of their past 6 after AD went down with an injury. They are not a good team without him. Jazz looking like the favorites in the West.
And I love every bit of it
Itā€™s mid season who cares who is the favorite what matters is who gets hot in the playoffs and who can win the big ole first to 16
Wont be your bitch, I mean your boy Lequeen. AD has never been able to stay healthy thru a whole season.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
giphy.gif

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Itā€™s mid season lots of season left to get healthy.

Until he gets injured again. The whole situation last year benefitted LeBron (old) and AD (injury prone). They got several months off, then got to come in, play a few games and then bump right into the playoffs. Then they had to play a WEAK Heat team that was just hot because of the bubble environment and the whole team was like 20 years old.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Until he gets injured again. The whole situation last year benefitted LeBron (old) and AD (injury prone). They got several months off, then got to come in, play a few games and then bump right into the playoffs. Then they had to play a WEAK Heat team that was just hot because of the bubble environment and the whole team was like 20 years old.
Again facts and I might have said something similar in this thread last year. If it werent for the 3 month break, the Lakers would not have won the Championship last year

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

I would not say weak they took out some good teams. Did they get injured in the finals yes. Like I said before they got hot at the right time and took out some good teams they just couldnā€™t take out byte champs.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I mean look at Miami. Their roster is relatively unchanged. Pretty much the same team. And they are under .500 right now.
They will get better, they are getting healthy. Wont be in the finals again though.

How about the East though, its all muddled up in the middle. From like 4th seed thru 11th seed everyone is within like 2 games of each other.
My Brother has a $25 bet on the Bulls to win the Central that pays $6k lol. Made the bet at the beginning of the season and got +240000 odds, its currently at +10000. He tried betting $100 and they wouldnt accept it. If the Greak Freak were to go down for the season, the Bulls could pass Indy and do it.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Again facts and I might have said something similar in this thread last year. If it werent for the 3 month break, the Lakers would not have won the Championship last year

Nobody will ever know what could have happened with no bubble, but for now they did win the championship and it was not easy for any of the teams last year to win.

Everyone said Portland would win the first round after game one and guess what 4-1 lakers!

Houston after game one yea Houston is a way better team to much firepower Westbrook and harden guess what lakers 4-1

Denver knocked out the favorites da CLIPPERS being down 3-1 to them and came back and guess what Denver got beat by the lakers next round.

U tell me the teams the lakers faced were scrubs ? Or the teams the Heat faced were scrubs?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Nobody will ever know what could have happened with no bubble, but for now they did win the championship and it was not easy for any of the teams last year to win.

Everyone said Portland would win the first round after game one and guess what 4-1 lakers!

Houston after game one yea Houston is a way better team to much firepower Westbrook and harden guess what lakers 4-1

Denver knocked out the favorites da CLIPPERS being down 3-1 to them and came back and guess what Denver got beat by the lakers next round.

U tell me the teams the lakers faced were scrubs ? Or the teams the Heat faced were scrubs?

Nobody said they didnt have an easy road to the Chip. Had they not had the 3+ month break in the middle of the season. No fucking way would they have won it all. They had what amounts too pretty much a full off season of rest.

Thread Info