šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
He was a 6th man in college. How tf is he going to be anything more in the NBA. This was a #4 pick not #14. What the fuck.

giphy.gif

Bulls

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This team is so frustrating to watch. They're making good plays (like Lavine going for a 2 to go up with 1 second left) but their defense is abysmal. The talent just isn't here. AK will need years to get this team right, I just hope they can hold on to Donovan for the ride.
They play absolutely no defense, especially Lavine. I'm not really a fan of his and think they would be better off trading him while he still has some value. Probably going to take Donovan 15-20 games to figure out who plays with who the best and get his rotation down.

Reactions: Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
They play absolutely no defense, especially Lavine. I'm not really a fan of his and think they would be better off trading him while he still has some value. Probably going to take Donovan 15-20 games to figure out who plays with who the best and get his rotation down.
Lavine needs to go. I've been saying this since his bum ass got here. He's a 6th man at best.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Harden to the Nets, only problem is there is only 1 ball.

That is a huge trade. Bulls missed some opportunity to be involved. Cleveland got Jarrett Allen for a 2nd rounder...

The more I watch the Kyrie Saga, the more I think that he won't be with Brooklyn much longer. I like the KD + Harden combo, if they had some solid bench guys to fill out the roster. Which they could get by dumping Kyrie.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Still not a big fan of Lavines game. Great scorer and thatā€™s it imo. Too many turnovers and canā€™t play defense to save his life.
I saw Rose play in person probably 50 times. And I've seen Zach now like 4 times. And Zach has better scoring numbers but has half the impact. His stats are so hollow. He doesn't make guys better, he's a me first kind of guy and it hurts the team.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I saw Rose play in person probably 50 times. And I've seen Zach now like 4 times. And Zach has better scoring numbers but has half the impact. His stats are so hollow. He doesn't make guys better, he's a me first kind of guy and it hurts the team.
I agree, all my buddies swing from his nuts hard and I have said something similar about him being a me first kind of guy.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I agree, all my buddies swing from his nuts hard and I have said something similar about him being a me first kind of guy.

He has gotten much better about it this year with Billy coaching the team, but you can tell it's still there at times. Its the worst when it's close at the end of the game and he tries to do everything himself. Forcing up 30 footers with 2-3 guys in his face. It's frustrating to watch.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He has gotten much better about it this year with Billy coaching the team, but you can tell it's still there at times. Its the worst when it's close at the end of the game and he tries to do everything himself. Forcing up 30 footers with 2-3 guys in his face. It's frustrating to watch.
What are your thoughts on the rook P Williams?
I was one of those people that said WTF, when they drafted him. He has shocked me, thats for sure. I'm very excited about his future with the Bulls. I'm thinking he will eventually average a double/double or close to it

Thread Info