šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Bulls get a legit point guard with crazy hair...Coby White.

149a50221cf05224539f7c0769530db7.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The west will be beating the hell out of each other and that leaves the east wide open for a sleeper team like the...(gasp)...Bulls!?!? Bucks and Sixers are beatable.
Brooklyn got really good. Prob a 4-5 seed this year and then the token 1 seed next year when Durant is back.

Miami got decent with Jimmy Butler. Milwaukee got worse, so did Philly, so did Toronto. Chicago has a shot to sneak into playoffs, but the trams at the top are still very good.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
It was two ball hogs to begin with, but now you have a guy that can't shoot :rofl: What a stupid ass trade. Westbrook sucks.

I wouldnā€™t say he sucks either, he needs stop playing one on one ball and be leader and make his teammates better. The rockets have basically the same player I feel bad for there teammates while the hogs keep thr ball.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It wonā€™t make a difference they are a second round team like always. Choke artists

The West is a tough place to live. If they were in the East they would have been in the finals every year. I think the NBA has spread the talent around dramatically for next year, and that it could be anyones league.

Thread Info