fcfe46fa17a021233ff0751de8968ca8.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I love these old pics of MJ. Lol.

fcfe46fa17a021233ff0751de8968ca8.jpg

God did I hate that fuck Laimbeer and the rest of the Pistons back when they were what stood between the Bulls and a Championship. I will always remember those little pussies walking off the court before the game ended and not shaking hands when the Bulls finally beat them. Isiah Thomas was so fucking jealous of Mike, he was his biggest hater.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
God did I hate that fuck Laimbeer and the rest of the Pistons back when they were what stood between the Bulls and a Championship. I will always remember those little pussies walking off the court before the game ended and not shaking hands when the Bulls finally beat them. Isiah Thomas was so fucking jealous of Mike, he was his biggest hater.

My favorite play MJ. Against Laimbeer

https://youtu.be/x10bRYgNBN8

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The Bulls are the embarrassment of the entire league atm. I legitimately hate this team for the first time ever. Lavine is a pussy, he needs to go. Lauri and Bobby P are the only 2 guys on this team that should stay. Ship the rest off for expirings and picks.

And for the love of God, pick fucking Zion in the draft.

Carter has showed some promise, Dunn I would like to see for 1 more year before giving up on him.

4-5 teams will be tanking for Zion. Is this the year the new lottery shit goes in to effect? I heard about but know nothing about it at all.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yeah, WCJ is solid too, I can get behind keeping around. He is a good rim protector. Still pretty raw on the offensive end.

I'm not sure how many teams will take Zion 1st. I hear a lot about how RJ Barrett is so good. That being said, if Barrett goes before Zion, I think it's a legitimate Bowie before Jordan situation. I'm not all the big on Barrett. He needs to spend another year or two in college.

Yes, this is the 1st year for the new lottery rules. Basically the bottom 3 teams all have the same odds for getting the #1 pick. If the Bulls dont get it, they need to trade up. Zion is a generational athlete, you can't pass up on him.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Did you see Lavar Ball trying to sabotage the trade today? Has kept his mouth shut all year until today. Basically said Walton is the worst coach and has a losers mentality. Also said Kuz, Hart and Ingram would be garbage without his son. That kind of shit has to create animosity in the locker room. Almost think they have to trade Zo after that shit.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Did you see Lavar Ball trying to sabotage the trade today? Has kept his mouth shut all year until today. Basically said Walton is the worst coach and has a losers mentality. Also said Kuz, Hart and Ingram would be garbage without his son. That kind of shit has to create animosity in the locker room. Almost think they have to trade Zo after that shit.
He also said that he only wants Lonzo to play in Phoenix, and wouldn't play for NOLA.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Michael Jordan: 6 NBA titles tougher than Harden, Westbrook streaks

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Michael Jordan said James Harden's streak of 30 straight 30-point games and Russell Westbrook's 10 straight triple-doubles are both impressive and tough to accomplish.

But the Charlotte Hornets' owner said Tuesday -- flashing a big grin -- that there is one accomplishment tougher than both of those feats: "Which is harder from the player's standpoint? Six championships, by all means."

https://youtu.be/R4vbXeI_lTs

Thread Info