šŸ€ NBA [OFFICIAL] NBA Thread

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Looking more and more like Lavine won't be a Bull next year.

And honestly I hope he leaves. Lauri is the future, and they need to get him on the track to be the guy. Lavine is never going to be able to be the 1st or even 2nd guy on a competitive team. Let him walk and spend the money on cheap role players and veterans that'll help develop these kids.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Looking more and more like Lavine won't be a Bull next year.

And honestly I hope he leaves. Lauri is the future, and they need to get him on the track to be the guy. Lavine is never going to be able to be the 1st or even 2nd guy on a competitive team. Let him walk and spend the money on cheap role players and veterans that'll help develop these kids.

Lavine definitely not worth a max contract.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
f553fdd6a5d5e4e0eacde11977e6347f.png

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I really don't think it matters, but Cousins might go to LA. He's a risk though with his injury. He's good, but the Pelicans played better without him, so IDK. The Lakers already have Lopez so not sure how he'd fit. Other than Kawhi, I'm not sure what help they're going to get. HOWEVER, Lebron wouldn't have signed there unless he knew he had something, unless he's literally doing this all for his kids, which could very well be the truth.

Thread Info