Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Holy crap... the Karens and Kens bitching about traffic. It's simple, if there is no one ahead of you, and 50 cars stacked up behind you, you're the problem.

Edit: And if you're too fucking ignorant to REALIZE all that traffic is stacked up behind you, you shouldn't be driving at all. Cause it is plausible you're missing a lot of other things.

giphy.gif

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I got a text two nights ago from my neighbor that someone stopped in front of my house and took a picture of the house, no idea what the fuck that was all about.....

Changed the settings on my camera to record motion in the street now since I didnt want to pick up every passing car.

Was kinda weird, but I am refinancing so maybe they needed a picture of the outside of the house? :dunno:

Are they sure it wasn't me picking up the beer :bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
The RAT has been out there for at least two weeks now. They are out there in the morning as I go to work.

Yeah, its just not set up when I drive by for work in the morning and already down by the time im headed home.

Typical union guys not working a full day. :s00ls:

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Man it's a rarity to see a fox out this way I can't imagine people complaining about them.

The coyotes on the other hand being the mangy bastards that they are do best to stay on the other side of the river I've got no tolerance for those things.

You guys got groundhogs up there? They're like a giant pissed off football with huge teeth and they'll trash a garden or dig out your foundation faster than hell. Those would be worth bitchin about. Or a big ass snapping turtle those are always a hoot too ?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I had a lady walk her dog right past my house and the dog stopped to do its business. She let him dump and looked around to see if anyone saw. I was sitting on my couch with my daughter and staring right at her. She started to walk away and then turned and locked eyes with me after about 2 steps. She knew she was caught. Started walking away again and I grabbed my daughter and stood up. She stopped again, turned around and put on her glove and started picking the shit up.

I almost had to make a post on next door with camera footage from my doorbell. :rofl:

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
People out in the PG bitch about the dumbest shit.
A month or two back a lady was bitching about a new gas station / sandwich shop being built on the corner of 72 & 47. She bought a house that backed up next to an empty lot that was on a major intersection. What did she expect. Saying the noise and the traffic is going to be awful.

Today I saw a guy who's house backs up to 72 bitching about traffic and truck noises. Again, you buy a house next to a major road, what the fuck do you expect??

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I had a lady walk her dog right past my house and the dog stopped to do its business. She let him dump and looked around to see if anyone saw. I was sitting on my couch with my daughter and staring right at her. She started to walk away and then turned and locked eyes with me after about 2 steps. She knew she was caught. Started walking away again and I grabbed my daughter and stood up. She stopped again, turned around and put on her glove and started picking the shit up.

I almost had to make a post on next door with camera footage from my doorbell. :rofl:

As a dog owner, I hate dog owners like her.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

same. I hate those assholes. I have a neighbor that walks his fucking ever barking and howling beagle. I had both my dogs on their trolley and was playing with them. He pulled the same shit as that lady. Fucker watched his dog shit on my lawn and started to walk away and saw me and my dogs all staring at him. He pulled the “Ahhhh yeah!” Like he fucking forgot, turned around, and pulled out a bag to pick it up.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Brother I feel the same. When I didn’t have a dog a guy walking his dog did the same thing let them dog shit looked around and walked away. My camera alerted me as soon as I came home I grabbed my shovel picked it up, walked over to his door dumped it on his pad and rang the bell and kept walking. No reason for altercation I just wanted to give him back what was his. Never again did that guy walk his dog by my yard.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Brother I feel the same. When I didn’t have a dog a guy walking his dog did the same thing let them dog shit looked around and walked away. My camera alerted me as soon as I came home I grabbed my shovel picked it up, walked over to his door dumped it on his pad and rang the bell and kept walking. No reason for altercation I just wanted to give him back what was his. Never again did that guy walk his dog by my yard.

My older brother yelled at some kids once when their dog shit in his yard to "Pick up your dog's shit!!!" and the parent came back and tried to yell at him for cursing in front of her kids... :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I use my electric cut outs just to piss off all my neighbors. Fuck em all
(y)(y)
I follow the rule "don't shit where you eat".
I try to be quiet when coming through my neighborhood.
FUCK THAT!!!
I literally hate most of my neighbors. I come up the block in my 71 or any of my cars with sounds. Windows are fucking shaking while I'm coming down the block. Park in my driveway to get out and open my gates, I do not turn it down. My guys come over, I dont discourage them from doing the same.

Have had the cops called on me in the middle of the afternoon multiple times, while fine tuning my sounds or installing other peoples sound's in my yard or garage. I simply tell the cops, when you guys come at 10pm every fucking Saturday and tell me to turn it down, I do. But your not going to tell me that at 2pm. If the neighbors dont like it, tell them to go walk around the mall or better yet, move. Cop will try and reason with me, I'll ask if I'm breaking the law and he replies no. I tell them very nicely, have a good day officer, I'll more than likely see you back here at 10pm.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Last year as a courtesy I did email my street to let them know we were doing some in-garage tuning of the '67. I keep the peace by being the neighbor who has portable battery chargers and tire inflators, so I've saved a few of them from spending $200+ by having someone come out.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Last year as a courtesy I did email my street to let them know we were doing some in-garage tuning of the '67. I keep the peace by being the neighbor who has portable battery chargers and tire inflators, so I've saved a few of them from spending $200+ by having someone come out.

Nice! I did the same when I lived in the townhouse until the court I was In went to shit along with the HOA. I had 100 ft of airline and would air up whatever they had or lend them my air tools along with the air line. It worked out well.

Thread Info