Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
The next door neighbor of ours called our kids' school and demanded the bus pick up their son at HER driveway....when the actual bus stop is 20 feet away at our driveway. :rofl: There are 4 kids who stand at our driveway and this little dude is standing at his driveway.

All because, this family is hated in the neighborhood because they are shit bag human beings. So, tomorrow? I'm gonna send the other kids over to their driveway. Dumb bitch

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Fuck I need to do this. It’s amazing how blind some people are about the shit they do that inconveniences others. It seems every tree that’s anywhere near a sidewalk in my neighborhood is literally almost touching the ground. Like FFS, have none of you people ever heard of pruning? And taking walks when I had my kid in a stroller or wagon people would park across the sidewalk so you’d have to go off roading through their lawn to get back on the sidewalk. Even worse with the shoveling- there’s some people who just never do it at all and it becomes a skating rink for the kids walking to the bus stop so eventually they just walk in the road to avoid ankle deep slush.
All of these things used to drive me NUTS at my last house. The way so many people live is just pathetic. Yard looks like shit, trees aren't trimmed, they have 4 junk ass cars so naturally they bought a house with a 20' driveway then filled the garage up with hoarder trash so no cars can fit in there.

LMAOOOOOOO wildo!

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
All of these things used to drive me NUTS at my last house. The way so many people live is just pathetic. Yard looks like shit, trees aren't trimmed, they have 4 junk ass cars so naturally they bought a house with a 20' driveway then filled the garage up with hoarder trash so no cars can fit in there.
I don’t get it, just live in a townhome if you don’t want to take care of a house

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I don’t get it, just live in a townhome if you don’t want to take care of a house
My sister was this way. Bought a house at the low point and got a damn good deal, but was all the way in fucking Belvedere. Didn’t want to cut the grass or do anything cause she shouldn’t have to and even talked about being made a wildlife conservation or something.

Didn’t want a townhouse cause didn’t want to pay HOA.

People are special sometimes.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
The next door neighbor of ours called our kids' school and demanded the bus pick up their son at HER driveway....when the actual bus stop is 20 feet away at our driveway. :rofl: There are 4 kids who stand at our driveway and this little dude is standing at his driveway.

All because, this family is hated in the neighborhood because they are shit bag human beings. So, tomorrow? I'm gonna send the other kids over to their driveway. Dumb bitch

So, a little update to this family. They ended up trying to get an order of protection on us ( :rofl: k)...the wife and husband both tried. Wife didn't show up to her hearing last week, and the husband's was yesterday. The judge had heard our side of this whole story, and ordered all of us to stay away. The wife (school bus stop ho) tried to start talking shit from the guest area of the court room about half way through, and the judge had to tell her to STFU for the duration of the hearing. "Your husband is doing just fine up here, I'm going to ask you to not speak for the rest of the hearing."

Icing on the cake. Fuck you, stay away from us ya bitch.

Every time I think about the judge telling her to STFU has me
Season 9 Lol GIF by Friends

And later on yesterday evening, their kid came over to our house to show my wife a Hot Wheels car he found in their front yard. Day 1 and you all STILL suck at being parents. Please fuck off.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Connect a laptop or desktop directly to the modem and run a speed test like speedtest.net. If your speed is still 8X slower than you are paying for I think you have a valid complaint. Otherwise, I think these Karens running a speed test using wifi with networking equipment that should have long since been retired from a 10-year-old laptop with a poor signal through their work VPN during the evening when the entire neighborhood is also on Comcast and she has 3 kids on iPads streaming videos.

Thread Info