Official Karen NEXTDOOR/Facebook neighborhood bitchin thread

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Chicago O’hare International Airport Base SupervisorChicago O’hare International Airport Base Supervisor
Republic Airways Holdings, Inc (Shuttle America) · Full-timeRepublic Airways Holdings, Inc (Shuttle America) · Full-timeAug 2010 - Oct 2014 · 4 yrs 3 mosAug 2010 - Oct 2014 · 4 yrs 3 mosChicago, Illinois, United StatesChicago, Illinois, United States

• Aid in the daily support & operations of approximately 2500+ Pilots and Flight Attendants; Attendance; Ensure Pilots and Flight attendants are adhering to all FAA & company compliance requirements; Assist with union disputes and company discipline; Dispatch HOT Crew Members; Ensure crew schedules comply with crew union contracts; Up keep V-Files; Notification of FAA & DOT mandated random drug and alcohol screenings; Track & Trend Controllable Delay reports; Maintain delay team schedule; Assist in obtaining badges for employees from the City of Chicago as a signatory; Assist with consumer compliments and complaints; Aid with special projects assigned by senior management at headquarters; Pre-flight safety equipment and doors; Educate passengers on emergency procedures; Educate pilots and flight attendants on new FARs and company policies; Establish team approach when working with Federal Air Marshals, Customer Service Representatives, Maintenance, Catering and others directly involved with the performance of a flight; Ensure the needs and safety of passengers and crew members are met.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Does anyone, ever have to deal with any dock or marine construction guys? They are some of the hardest to reach, busiest people on the water. They have specialized barges, and could pretty much charge whatever they want. Not to mention pick and choose jobs. You would be lucky to wait a few weeks to a month for a simple job like moving a boat lift from the shore to your pier. (Takes them 15 min and you get charged a few hundred) Something like a custom dock, seawall, or dredging. You would probably be waiting 1-2 years right now.

Screenshot_20220718-120931_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Does anyone, ever have to deal with any dock or marine construction guys? They are some of the hardest to reach, busiest people on the water. They have specialized barges, and could pretty much charge whatever they want. Not to mention pick and choose jobs. You would be lucky to wait a few weeks to a month for a simple job like moving a boat lift from the shore to your pier. (Takes them 15 min and you get charged a few hundred) Something like a custom dock, seawall, or dredging. You would probably be waiting 1-2 years right now.

View attachment 126443

May I recommend the following to move up the list.

oral GIF
freak GIF
suck my dick GIF

• Haha
Reactions: PANDA and Jon01

OmniGLH

Regular
Apr 24, 2013
Huntley
Yeah I joined NextDoor for my new neighborhood since I just relocated 800 miles to Georgia. Figured it'd at least be a way to get an idea on the area and local happenings. Instead I wound up killing off my account.

There is, how to say this, a more "diverse" population in the Atlanta burbs. Which means if there is a group of otherwise totally normal teens who happened to be from said "diverse" background, doing normal teen stuff (being loud, obnoxious, playing in the playground where they're clearly too old, cutting through yards, lighting off fireworks, etc.) and they get the cops called on them.... the ONLY reason the cops are called is, OF COURSE, because racism.

And if you point out, you know, that maybe, MAYBE, the cops were called because the teens were being obnoxious... well, I'm racist too and my privilege is unacknowledged and thus I am blind to my own bias.

Damn near every other post. Couldn't take it anymore.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Yeah I joined NextDoor for my new neighborhood since I just relocated 800 miles to Georgia. Figured it'd at least be a way to get an idea on the area and local happenings. Instead I wound up killing off my account.

There is, how to say this, a more "diverse" population in the Atlanta burbs. Which means if there is a group of otherwise totally normal teens who happened to be from said "diverse" background, doing normal teen stuff (being loud, obnoxious, playing in the playground where they're clearly too old, cutting through yards, lighting off fireworks, etc.) and they get the cops called on them.... the ONLY reason the cops are called is, OF COURSE, because racism.

And if you point out, you know, that maybe, MAYBE, the cops were called because the teens were being obnoxious... well, I'm racist too and my privilege is unacknowledged and thus I am blind to my own bias.

Damn near every other post. Couldn't take it anymore.
I'd like to get an explanation of how a person of a non-minority background can make a factual statement about a situation involving a minority and have it not be conceived as "racist" by said minority. It seems rare on social media for someone not to play the race card immediately, unfortunately. I've made my Nextdoor account pretty anonymous with a different name, so it's not apparent what my heritage is, and that seems to help.

OmniGLH

Regular
Apr 24, 2013
Huntley
Or here's a good one from a neighbor Karen I had from when I still lived in IL.

I like cars. I work on cars. Working on my cars myself is the only reason I've been able to afford the cars I have. Neighbor across the street and a few doors down was LEO for South Elgin. Worked 3rd shift. Would constantly BITCH about "race shop noises" coming out of my garage.... at NOON on a fucking Saturday. "Some of us have to work third shift!" I have no beef with LEO, I have lots of respect for them. But this guy was a D-bag.

This is the same guy who would have house parties all nights of the week in the summer. He and his fat cackling wife (you could hear her cackle whenever she was drunk, which was regular) would be out in their backyard until 2am with half a dozen other people.... but the worst was, their kids (whom my ex-wife and I dubbed "The Banshee Children") would be left outside until 1am, playing in their front yard. They only knew "SCREAM" and nothing else. My ex walked over there one night, at 1am, to ask them, "Hey do you think your kids can keep it down? Maybe send them inside?" and the cackling lady got in my ex's face and said, "Don't tell me how to raise my kids." My wife countered with, "It's 1am and they're screaming - I just thought I'd come talk to you before I had to call the police." To which cackler replied, "OooooOOOOOOOoooooh! My husband IS a cop so go right ahead!"

My ex did them one better. Not only did she call our local PD and file a complaint: she also called South Elgin PD's chief, complained there, and sent him a copy of our police report. That went over well. From that point forward, cackler and her cop husband would CONSTANTLY post on Nextdoor and our neighborhood FB group complaining about "race shop noises".

Thread Info