đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Maybe an inch in total.

Then as I'm going around the block on Spring Street in South Elgin, some ass decided to cut out from a side road. Trust me, your Fusion isn't going to last very along against a Suburban with a plow on it. I had to hammer the brakes and then of course laid on the horn.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fucking bummer guys. As fun as it is for me to gloat about the nice weather down here, that sucks to see. It was 86* today and will be again tomorrow. Heading to the beach with the wife and kids.

I dunno exactly how to word this, but quite simply--no one cares.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
THE AFTERMATH

THE HUNANITY

SAVE ME DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

20200112092507740.jpg

20200112092500387.jpg

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Fucking bummer guys. As fun as it is for me to gloat about the nice weather down here, that sucks to see. It was 86* today and will be again tomorrow. Heading to the beach with the wife and kids.

I cares less about the weather 1200 miles away then I do about your credit limit or score.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Fucking tool? Is that a blue collar, grease monkey insult? Must be. Tell the other homos at the oil change place you work at that the insult you all took days to come up with, didn’t hurt my feelings. brb, have to put some aloe on my sunburn from hanging out at the beach with your mother today.

giphy.gif

Right? I thought this fucking tool was gone forever!

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
That was pretty lame. I ended up salting the driveway Friday night when we got back home, just for it to pour rain an hour later. Saturday morning the driveway was solid ice. We were going to run around and the wife went to move a branch that fell and slid about half way down the driveway. I had to go get her with the car. When we got back I went to move my Accord out so I could work on my SC and when I put it in park it just slid down the driveway. After some effort I got it back in the garage and figured I would just ride out whatever snow we got.

It started coming down decent, but it was small stuff. In the morning we had maybe an inch but it was all blow around. Of course I used the plow, but it was totally unnecessary. There was only a bit of a drift at the end of the driveway and up by the front door. Most of the rest of the driveway was bare. Maybe next time.

Sean

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Cook County:
Countryside – 0.8 inches

Harwood Heights – 1.9 inches

Midway International Airport – 1.2 inches

Oak Park – 1.9 inches

Hoffman Estates – 1.7 inches

Rogers park – 1.6 inches