TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Well, here's my story. Government bought me a Traeger Eastwood 22 for $499 ($100 off of $599) from Home Depot back on April 15th... It arrived on the 22nd after I had to call asking where the fuck it was on the 20th. (CSR on phone give me 15% off future order)

I go to open it up and assemble it, and it's fucking damaged. I call back to get that rectified and get it shipped back to HD. CSR gives me another 5% off that I elect to use on the replacement. The replacement order from the day that I call and bitch about the damage ends up canceling automatically on 4/25 because of the stupid way they handle the return with a refund.

The CSR that handles my latest call on 4/26 screws up and has to fight the computer system to get the discount and tries to charge me more than the $415 that the original replacement order was for. CSR then ends up initially charging me full price. I complain again and she finally gets the order changed down to $391.

Except now, the grill is supposed to get here on 5/7... Three weeks after my initial order...

TL;DR - bought Traeger Smoker grill for $499... Damage and Fuck ups ensue, replacement grill bought for 66% (incl. tax) of original undiscounted price

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Well, here's my story. Government bought me a Traeger Eastwood 22 for $499 ($100 off of $599) from Home Depot back on April 15th... It arrived on the 22nd after I had to call asking where the fuck it was on the 20th. (CSR on phone give me 15% off future order)

I go to open it up and assemble it, and it's fucking damaged. I call back to get that rectified and get it shipped back to HD. CSR gives me another 5% off that I elect to use on the replacement. The replacement order from the day that I call and bitch about the damage ends up canceling automatically on 4/25 because of the stupid way they handle the return with a refund.

The CSR that handles my latest call on 4/26 screws up and has to fight the computer system to get the discount and tries to charge me more than the $415 that the original replacement order was for. CSR then ends up initially charging me full price. I complain again and she finally gets the order changed down to $391.

Except now, the grill is supposed to get here on 5/7... Three weeks after my initial order...

TL;DR - bought Traeger Smoker grill for $499... Damage and Fuck ups ensue, replacement grill bought for 66% (incl. tax) of original undiscounted price

And this morning I get an email saying that my order is delayed... Tomorrow, should I call up and bitch that I should have a priority since the first one was fucking damaged or should I just keep waiting since it's a good deal?

Thread Info