giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

someone step up ASAP. id pay this again for mine after having it. it's so fucking awesome.
Supposedly they are out of town (we all know how that goes). Said I have first dibs and they will send actual pics tomorrow and wanted to know if I had a way to pick it up. Told them if its in good condition consider it sold. So we will see what happens tomorrow. I'm waiting for another email asking for a down payment to hold it. Something along the lines of people are offering more than asking, so you need to send me money to hold it lol

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Supposedly they are out of town (we all know how that goes). Said I have first dibs and they will send actual pics tomorrow and wanted to know if I had a way to pick it up. Told them if its in good condition consider it sold. So we will see what happens tomorrow. I'm waiting for another email asking for a down payment to hold it. Something along the lines of people are offering more than asking, so you need to send me money to hold it lol

it might work man

i dont know how hot of commodities they are. i hope it works out.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
it might work man

i dont know how hot of commodities they are. i hope it works out.
Usually really good Weber deals are gone asap at least they were pre-covid. I really hope it works out as well, 2 buddies have that grill. They swear by it and thats all they use for smoking and or grilling. I know you like it as well.

Saw a propane Summit E-670 2 weeks ago on Offerup for $1200. Was sold in literally 5 minutes. Others must have had it set up for alerts as well and beat me to it lol.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so like $200?

$200 worth of parts to get it going again id bet yeah. new it was a $2500 grill.
it's a heavy motherfucker though i SOMEHOW got it in the bed of my truck with 3 2x4s when i bought it but i no longer have a truck so i can't really move it.

and i also now remembered it's natty gas not propane.
but yeah. legit give it away if anyone wants it.

Thread Info