Sports šŸŽļø Official Formula 1 Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Max really gonna bitch about Russell? He would do the same shit. He's turning into a cry baby lately
Itā€™s crazy how he would sooner crash than yield to another car, but when people donā€™t yield to him he loses his shit. When you drive like youā€™re the only one on the track you canā€™t be surprised when thereā€™s contact

Iā€™m glad Russell didnā€™t cave

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well at least I got a good nap in during the middle part of this race. Wish Alonso could've pushed more. I'm sure he was trying :ROFLMAO:

but jesus

that could have been DISASTROUS at the end w/ fucking Ocon pitting on the last lap while people were flooding the pitlane. WTF was that. This is an F1 race not a takeover event. Get your shit together FIA!!! Of course we'll never hear anything about it because they never admit fault to anything

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Tired Sleep GIF by Big Brother

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Yeah, that was just fuckin nuts. I know Ted's normally an eccentric person to begin with, but you could really hear the genuine concern in his voice there because that was a very real threat and I cannot believe no one got clipped. I REALLY hope the drivers raise hell about that at the next drivers meeting cuz thats just unacceptable. If the FIA is the one that fines teams and drivers..........who fines the FIA????

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Reactions: BS ISF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Here's an interesting perspective from a photographer that was actually in the pack that almost got wiped out by Ocon (tho he wasnt actually IN the fast lane when Ocon was coming in

Its an interesting point he makes that the area for the podium drivers to pull their car in at this track is right at the START of pitlane instead of the end like most other tracks. If this had been at the end, it would never have been an issue. But regardless, was still a big clusterfuck.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I had a feeling someone was going to bin it during the last few minutes. Was not disappointed. LH being knocked out was mildly surprising.

Non-spoiler, with the track being resurfaced and being non-abrasive, I really hope this isnā€™t another Baku where a set of hards will last the whole race, a-la Oconā€™s strategy. That was boring as hell.

Thread Info