Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Saw a post that said hamilton was complaining about how far forward the seat in the mercedes is. This is pretty nuts, merc and ferrari put their drivers on the front wheels. That's got to feel super weird in a car that's 18 feet long, to have no mass or space in front of you and alllll that mass so far behind you.

iuvhjbyk7xra1.jpg

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Updated schedule (times are CDT).

On Saturday, there is a 4+ hour delay between the Sprint Shootout and the Sprint Race. Glad I'm not sitting at the track waiting for that. If you're a back marker team, with the potential to not score points, the two Sprint items are going to be a huge risk for damaging the car. With Qualifying now on Friday, how many people are not going to be able to attend, since a lot (in EU) still work on Friday? Imagine paying for your tickets months ago, only to find out yesterday that you are going to miss Qualifying, From what I gather, the Sprint Shootout and Sprint Race don't actually impact starting positions for the Sunday race, unless you incur penalties.

Also, the Sprint Race is going to start 2.5 hours later than the actual race is going to start. So conditions (track, weather, etc.) will be different than race time.

1682519523472.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Anyone else get P1 and Qualifying in today.

There was a lot of carnage. T3 (?) was catching out a lot of people. Leclerc took the wind right out of MV's sails for Q3.

I was slightly out of it while watching Qualifying. At the end of Q1 I thought, "well that wasn't too interesting, and why didn't they say who was on pole?" Took me about two minutes to realize there was still Q2 and Q3 left.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info