Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Kimi gonna Kimi. Good for him tho. Its been a treat that hes been around as long as he has. There will never be another like him. Maybe he'll write more Haiku's in his free time :LOL:

And that vid :LOL: Silly as it was, it does make a good point, they DO have that TBC slot they havent filled yet...... Fucking go back, and F1 REALLY wants to make things right, offer all the original ticket holders the chance to come back and see an actual race. Tho it's so late in the calendar, I'm not sure what conditions are like at Spa in November.... Probably would be too late in the year to hold a race there.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
First lap around Zandvoort "The Rollercoaster". That last turn (14) :love:

1630610756318.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The way this season is going I wouldnt put anything past the possibility of happening :LOL:

I've always liked Kubica. He is very talented, but was just never able to catch a real break. And then his rally accident really cemented things. At least as far as his formula one career goes. But I don't blame him for sticking around. Bum arm or not, if someone throws me the keys to an F1 car I'm not sayin no either! And hell, he's still faster than Haas!

Thread Info